To England

Jacks P.O.V
I kept rewatching Marks video. I couldn't stop myself. Saying I was terrified was an understatement. We had just arrived in Brighton where we planned to stay with Dan and Phil. Peej was currently traveling somewhere for a trip. When we got to their house, I started to get nervous. It was only a matter of time before one of Mark's fans saw me. I can't escape him. My thoughts were interupted as I felt two arms wrap around me. I screamed and backed away. When I looked up, I saw Phil with a hurt expression on his face. "Um h-hi Phil," I said awkwardly. "Jack doesn't really like being touched without not knowing." Felix explained. Phil nodded understandingly before letting us inside. I walked in to see Dan laying down on the floor. "He's having an existential crisis," Phil explained as if this was normal. I just looked at him before following Phil to what I assumed to be the guest room. My guess was proved correct when he opened the door to a plain white room. "We only have one guest room, so you guys will have to share. I'm sorry." Felix explained to him that that was ok before going into the room. "Alright. I'm going to get Dan out of his existential crisis, and then we can go get something to eat." Phil said as he walked off. I put my bag on the floor before laying down on the bed. Soon, Felix followed suit. "You ok?" Felix asked interrupting the silence. "I don't know," I answered honestly. I turned over to face him. "I'm still scared to be honest. I mean he found me last time! Who's to say he won't find me again? And it's not you can just stop posting videos because that will just prove to Mark that I am with you." I rambled. Suddenly, Felix wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his sweet embrace. "It's ok Jack," he said petting my hair. "I promise you that no matter what, you will never  go back to Mark." I didn't know I was crying until I felt Felix's thumb swipe across cheeks. I don't know what led me to do what I did next. I slowly leaned in and placed my lips on his. I was about to pull away when his soft lips began to kiss back. We layed there kissing for a few minutes before I pulled away. What had I just done?!  I then quickly bolted up and ran out the room. I ran past Dan and Phil as I heard both them and Felix yelling for me. I ran out the door before running down the street. As I ran, I saw an alley way. I was out of breathe, so I decided to stop for a minute. I quickly regretted that decision as I felt two arms wrap around me. I started to struggle out of the person's grip. They put a cloth to my face. As I slowly lost consciousness, I heard the person's voice. 

H̸̛̗̜̤̩̲̭̱̠͚̫̍͗͆̃̆̃̋̾̽̾͌̓̕͝͝ǎ̸̡̧̧̧̜̮͕̮̝̙͎̖̺̙̞̭̪̽̉́̀̏̂̃̈́̂̚̚͝ͅ ̸̛͍̘̩͉̺̰͔͔̉̆̈́͋̄̍͐̓̾͆͛̿̈͝͝ͅH̷̢̬̝͚̣̞̫͉̺͈͈͖̠̝̺̫̉͐́͊̂̕a̷̛͙̱̝͈̟͖̽͐̂́̓̆̈̈́͌͝͝ ̶̡̫̦̭̹́̃̅̾̐̅̈́͘͠͝H̶̢̧̳̲͇̖̝̟͙͇͍̳̤̒̓͛̍̓̅̎͐̿̌̅̌͛̒̀́̽̕ā̸̢̢̺͈̹̞̫̲̘̼̥͔͇̓̄̿̎͗͆̽̈́̓̋̚͜͠͠ͅ.̸̡̢͎̮͕͙̻͍͈͚̘͕̙͔͖̋.̷̤̎̋͂̃̌̀̒͑̎̚͘.̴̧̱̦̲͔̫̹̤̱͚͕̙̳͈̟͈̈̏̉͛̊̎̑̔ ̸͙̻̰͚͙̞̜̾̿͛Y̴̝̫̼̞̮͂͠o̸̞̪͂̓͝ū̷͉̼̱͇͈̣͈͚̎̈́̈͂́͊͋̓͊͒͌̕̕̚͜͜͝͠͝ ̸̩̏̇́͌͋̈́̓̈̓͛̑̉͒̾̕̕͘͜͝s̷̘̦̱̣̰̞͒̃̈̂̃̆̇̽͆̓̔͐̚͝t̴̛̘̖̫̣̭̃͠ų̵̢̯̲̦̝̥̰̲̻͈̓̒͑̈́̊̈́͐̈͜͠p̵̮̿̀̂̊͛́̓͘͘͝ǐ̶̩̙̺͊͘d̵̢̢̜̼̜̪̣̯̪̣̖͂̌̆ͅ ̶̢̧̡̼͓̭̤̬̘̰̘̼̭̺̃̆͌̌̽̀͝ş̷̧̠̳̇͒̑͜͝t̴̬͍̱͆̍̆̓̒̉̆̌̾͂̉͒͐͠͝͝ǔ̷̻͉̹̝͚̳̺̪̲͈͗p̷͔͍̭̩̦̼̤̦͚̾̒͋́͂̅́͂́̕i̴̟̩̔̅̈͊̂͌̏ͅḍ̵̝͎̰͖͕͓̟͕̏̽͜ͅ ̸̢͖͔̝̼̭̯̬̒̔͂b̷̢̨̛̖̮̟̮̠̘̹̌̓̅͌̔̈̾̀͋̚ͅo̴̢̧̡̲̺̰̜͍̬̙͕̱͉͖͉̓y̶̹̥̭̤̩͙̯̪͌̀̉̈́̍̈́̓͘͝͠.̴̬̻̭͛̏̆̓̃̽̌͊͌ͅ.̵̣̩͍͉̫͍̠̭̫̞͚̜̜̥̣̪͕͗͊̍̍̎̉̿̒̑͛̈͂́̕͜͝͝͝.̶̛͖̠͉̻͉̄͛̍̏̀̒̚̚͜͝͝ ̶̩͈̜̾Y̴͓̎̄͋͗͑̎͑̉́͑̋̕̚͝ö̷̗́̿̓͝u̶̥̤̓̍̔̔͗̎'̸̡̢̛̥̮̯̣͚̺̖̥̣̰̝̯͎̦̻̃̒̓͗̈́̎̀̏̾͂̽͌͌͘͝r̵̡͇͚͈̮̹͎̝̫͉̻͎̉̃͗̈́̈́͐̿͂́͋̈́͋̾̽̓͠e̶͈͖̠̣̯̐͌̐̀̉͑̓́͆͑̅̽̕ ̶̛̺͙͎̇̍͝g̴̛̺͌̐̀͊̔͛͗̾̆̈́͘͝ơ̵̢̛̲̖̺̮̻̲͙̣̮̝̳̗̅̔̊͋͛̅͑̚͝͝͝͝ͅi̴̧͚̪̮͍͕̝̟̅́͛́͂̅̏͗̒͜n̴̡̢̳̗̤̲̳̣̪̲͒͛̆̿̂̈́̾̿g̶̦̫͉̦͎̠̠̻̭̻̼͕̫̳̩͋͐̓̈́͋̐̅̎̚͝ ̶̨̬̼̮̤͖̬̬͂͆̔t̸̡̰͇̖̭͔̞̣̰̜̣̱̟̮̠͌̑̎̍̐̀̈́͂͋͑͌̂͋͒̇̚͘͘ơ̴̢̛̭͓̤̻̮̦͙̠̲̱̞̪̺͓̞̅̄̉̐̎̏͐͊̉̄͌͐̅͆͆̕͜ͅ ̷̭̳̼̑̀̑̒̏̅̀̓̈́͝r̵̨̯̺̜̤̻͔̤̻̦̜͍̘̭̳͔̖̉̀̾e̶̢͔̼͎̙̖̱̰̟̔͌̄͗̈́̔͂̈̑͗͜͝g̴̢̨̰͓̪̘̳̳͑̽̈́r̶̨͚̮̰̙̼̒̈́̾̉͋̾͑̂͋̔̋͌́̾͠͝͝e̵͕̩͉͖̾̏̏̏̍͌̽̆͗͊͠͝ͅẗ̴͔̻̝̠̣́̚ ̷̢̡͍̙̼̯̜̱̤̩̲̫̝̰̹͍̏͆͋̾̉͂̿͋̓̉̈́̓͠͝ŗ̷̧̜͇̼̝̹̖̯͇̦̹͉͓̮͗̋̒̉̄̀̃͊̊̃̚̚͠ũ̵̢̨̩̩͔̗͕̦̖̻͂̑̂̅͒̈̈́̐̒̍̑̇͌̊͘ͅņ̶̻͔̻͈̠̠̟͔̯̤͎̐ͅn̴̨̧̨̰̬͇͖̰͈̻̍̊̈́͒̄̆͌̋̆̆̌̓̀̽̎͘͠ĩ̷̢̡̛̬̤̳͇͕̟̣̰̻̱̥͈̮̗̦̠̏̈̅̈̐̽͛͒̆̉͆̕̚n̴͕̝̻̲̟̖̪̞̠̗̮̝͍͙̤̐͒͑͋̏̆͆̒̔̕͠͠g̵̨̧̲̝̩͇̳̺̗̘̯͖̫͚̎̅͊̈̓̄̃̈́͛͂̒̓͛͋͝ͅ ̴̛͓̄͌͛̊̽̇͐́͊͌̆͌̏̊̇̈́̊f̸̡̥̺͚̦͓̺̹̩̤̝̲͊̈́̓̍͐́̓͜͝r̵̛̛͈̩̠͓̫̜̱̘͉̙̣̭͔̯̦͉̜̅̈̈́̉͒̓̎̊͆̒̑͛̕͜͠o̸̫̩̒̑͂́͘͠m̶̻̳̝͇̖̞̀́́́͒̉̆͊͛̀̈͆͋̈́̚͝͝ͅ ̶̡̡̼͎͉̠͚͔͇̘̗̮͘͜m̵̧̛͓͕͍̠͚̖̖̭̣͕͎̯̳͚̽̈́̔̀̿̄͠ͅe̵̯͖̱̗̼̝͎̺͖͈̍̏͐̆̎̈́̀͋̐́̅̓̿͜͝ͅ.̷͈̀̈̆.̴̣̬͉̺̞̥͉̗̣̻̘̖̬̣̤͉̣̖̽̅͊͘.̴̢̳̭̟͖͎͕͍͑̓̋͜

(Ha Ha Ha... You stupid stupid boy... You're going to regret running from me...)