Just in time (happy ending pt. 3)

Mark's P.O.V
When I finally regained consciousness, I noticed two things. One, I was still tied to a chair, and two, all my friends plus dark and Jack's sides were crowded around something.

"Did we... did we do it?" Jack asked out loud.

"I think so. I think we did it," Dark answered. I still didn't understand what they were talking about, so, with the little strength I had, I made a small noise. Luckily, Amy heard me and rushed over to me.

"Oh my god Mark are you ok?" Amy asked with worry clouding her eyes.

"Not really, but what happened?"

"He's gone Mark," Tyler answered.

"Who?" I asked.

"Warfstache. We defeated him." Dark answered.

"Wait seriously? How?" I asked.

"Well it wasn't easy, but turns out that as Warfstache kept corrupting he became less apart of you. Once we learned that, we knew what we had to do; we killed him." One of Jack's sides... Schneeplestein maybe... explained. "But since Warfstache is no longer a threat, we should probably get you to a hospital, Mark. You're still bleeding out from some of your wounds, you'll be lucky if they're not already infected."

"I couldn't agree more," I said chuckling lightly. We did it, we survived.

I watched as Ethan and Dark came to untie me from the chair.

"Why was I tied to a chair?" I asked out loud.

"It's kind of a long story. We'll tell you all about what happened when we get you to the hospital," Ethan said as he was untying the rope.

"Well I-I think it's ti-ti-time for us to g-go," Google said gesturing to all the egos.

With some sad smiles, Jack's sides turned toward us.

"We're glad we were able to help you guys," Chase? said.

"If you ever need us again you know where to find us," the superhero one said.

"Just next time, maybe let us know before hand if there's a serial killer side on the loose," the magician one joked.

"D̷u̵d̴e̴.̴ ̸W̷a̶y̷ ̷t̸o̶o̴ ̷s̵o̸o̷n̴.̶." (Dude. Way too soon.) Anti said, hitting his arm.

Before anything could he out of hand, Jack walked up to his sides and hugged them.

"Thank you guys so much for helping," he said shedding a tear.

"Of course! What are sides for if not to help their creator!" Schneeplestein said.

With a final hug, Jack's sides walked out of the room back to where they came from. All the people left Dark, Google, and the other humans.

After I was finally untied, I try to stand up, but found myself unable to due to the gash in my leg. Before I fell, Amy quickly caught me.

"Let's get you to the hospital," she said very worried.

"Before you go," Dark said before we could leave,"there are some things you have to know. Now that Warfstache is not a part of you anymore, you're going to go through changes. Memories of you playing him will disappear. You'll forget the character completely and any thing associated with him."

"Wait, so will I forget all of this?"

"Yes... and no. You'll remember everything except for who was hurting you."

"Is there anyway I can remember him? Even though he tried to kill me, he's still a fan favorite, and it'd be really weird if I just started acting like he never existed."

"You can't remember him, but you can recreate him. You can change him time better. I'll explain it more later, just... get better."

With that, both him and google left.

Once they were gone, we called an ambulance for me. Once at the hospital, I was told I would need man stitches plus a cast since apparently my leg was broken. Also, one if the nurses noticed me and called to police due to the livestream. However, there was absolutely no trace of either of the live stream.

Once the police left, my friends began to explain to me everything that happened. They told me how Warfstache and dark began to control me, and made me break up with Amy and date jack. They told me the two sides got violent, and began to abuse Jack. I then apparently went to find him, but that's when the two sides might have left considering Warfstache and dark were at two different places; Dark followed jack while Warfstache stayed to torture me. Then after I passed out, we traveled to a different location where Warfstache played a game called truth or die, trying to kill my friends. Then Jack's sides came and helped saved the day.

"Wow," was the only thing I could think to say.

"Yeah. So, how do you feel?" Jack asked.

"Not good," I said honestly, "but now that I'm back I feel better. I'm just- really sorry for everything."

"It's not your fault Mark. You weren't in control," Jack said.

"How can I make it up to either of you? I mean, even though I wasn't in control, I still need to make it up to both of you." I said to jack and Amy.

"Just- just take care of yourself ok?" Was all jack asked. I nodded and then looked over to Amy.

"We'll talk later," Was all Amy said. I nodded in understanding.

Soon, the nurse informed us that visiting hours was over. They all left saying goodbye. I was left in the room alone with the only noise being the machines I was hooked up to. I honestly can't remember anything that's happened the past year, but I do  know that whatever has happened I should be glad for the friends I have. I really need to show them how much I appreciate them. But for now, I need to sleep.