Chapter 19

"Ashton, where are you going?" Luke asked when I stood up and pulled my shirt on.

"Getting you food," I answered. I walked over to the door and opened it, but it was suddenly slammed shut. I jumped at that and when I looked to see the cause of it I saw Luke, his hand flat against the door and his other arm clutching his stomach. "Why'd you do that?! You're hurt!"

"I'm not hungry. Don't get food," he said as he looked up at me.

"You jumped out of bed even in your physical state just so I wouldn't get you food? And Aleisha said to. She knows you better than I do, and she told me to get you food even if you say you're not hungry."

"Forget her, will ya? I don't want food."

"But your stomach growled-"

"No, it didn't."

"Luke, move."

"Please, don't." He looked at me with puppy eyes, and I just... no, don't give in.

"I'm getting you food," I sighed, but then he pressed his back against the door

"I'm not moving," Luke huffed.

"You're being ridiculous. Please, move."

"I refuse." I released a sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Fine. I'm going back to bed," I told him, walking around. I lied down on the bed. Then Luke started making his way back onto the bed. Once he got on I jumped off and sprinted for the door.

"Ashton!" he yelled as I shut the door and darted for the kitchen.

Seriously, the guy's hungry, and he's refusing to eat? I don't know anyone like that.

I found that there was a box of pizza, most likely when I told Lauren and Harry to order it for dinner. I opened up the lid and saw that there were three slices in there. That was perfect.

I grabbed a pizza, put it on a plate, and put it in a microwave to heat it up. I set the time to a minute and sat at the island. I watched as the pizza spun slowly and the numbers counted down. My foot was bouncing on the stretcher. I'd occasionally stop, but then resume doing it again.

I don't know entirely why Luke doesn't want to eat. I mean, he's eaten before, hasn't he? He's perfectly capable of eating a slice of pizza. He had Harry's spaghetti, although he only finished about half of it. He also had the Chinese food yesterday. He's obviously hungry, so why does he not want to eat?

Once the microwave beeped indicating it was finished, I opened the it, touching the plate to see if it'd be hot. When it didn't burn my finger, I picked it up and carried it off to my room.

I opened my door and found that Luke was still lying shirtless on the bed. He must've gave up after I ran out. His arm was thrown lazily over his face. And I think he's mumbling to himself.

"I got the food," I announced. He removed his arm, looking at me, and then at the pizza. I brought it over to him, but then he scooted as far away as he could before he was against the wall.

"Keep that away from me," he ordered, but I wasn't having any of that. I set the plate on the nightstand and he just kept eyeing the food.

"Calm down, it's just pizza," I said.

"But I told you, I'm not hungry." Then his stomach growled.

"Your stomach disagrees with you." Luke pouted before going to the edge of the bed, throwing his legs over so they were dangling. He was moving slowly, because he was still in pain. Note that I need to give him more kisses to his bruises. "Are you going to move away again?"