~• Chapter 8 •~

Jin's POV

I don't know why but I think she's indeed so tired.

Awhile ago, the look in her eyes made me feel regret and guilt.

No, this isn't right... Why would I feel this way? She had hurt me, now I have to return to her the pain she had caused me.

It's payback time.

But at the same time, I just wanna let her be in my arms and cuddle with her all night long to relieve the sadness, but  I just stopped my urge of doing it.

I won't be that same pabo who became blind for love. I have changed.

Right now, I'm holding on unto our picture together. Why can't I even forget her?

Jisoo's POV

My eyes were all puffy and swollen after crying.

There were a bundle of tissues on my bed.

That bastard Kim Seok Jin, does he think that I don't know that he's doing it on purpose?

I know him. He's trying to let me suffer.

But I still believe that he will love me back the way I love him now.

I never have forgotten about him.

The next morning...

3rd POV

Jin was jogging around the neighborhood, he was already a distant from his manor.

Until he saw a familiar figure coming out from a suite complex.

He stopped by his tracks as his eyes widened to see who that figure was.

Jisoo.

So she's just living here all along? ..I thought.

He tried jogging to the opposite direction to avoid her.

But to his dismay, the other direction was a dead end.

Should I spy on her?...Jin thought

He then eventually sneaked behind the lamp posts as he observed Jisoo waiting for a cab.

But then, he couldn't take it anymore, he showed himself right in front of her.

"Seok Jin?" Her jaw dropped seeing me

"So CEO nim, you're living here all along? I guess we're neighbors." Jin said while gasping for breath.

Jin's POV

I don't know why but I feel kinda dizzy after the jogging. As I talked to her, I had a hard time breathing.

My vision started to get blurry, and then everything went black.

Jisoo's POV

"Yah Kim Seok Jin! Wake up! What's wrong with you?" I worriedly tapped his chest as he was now lying unconsciously on the ground.

I eventually helped him up, luckily I was strong enough.

I brought him inside my suite and laid him down on the bed.

Today, I was suppose to be arranging a meeting with Aera but I decided to cancel it for this matter.

I sat down on the edge of the bed as I felt his hot tingling skin.

He has a fever? 

I stood up and got a basin with a damp towel in it, I placed the damp towel on his forehead.

"See?  after giving me a hard time, I still took care of you, that's how I love you so much Kim Seok Jin" I cooed on him as I watched his pale face. His lips had cracked.

I bet this is due to fatigue, some idols even passed out on the stage, but he passed out on the streets in front of me.

Wow, what a perfect timing. And we're even neighbors.

I decided to prepare a porridge and let him eat it up.

Then I constantly monitored his temperature.

After that, I rested my head on the bed.

Flashforward >>>>

I woke up already in my bed and covered with my blanket.

To my surprise, he is already nowhere to be found.

Aigoo... Did that guy left me without thanking? That rude jerk.

Jin's POV

I woke up feeling better as I already regained my consciousness.

I was mesmerized by this creature sleeping just beside me.

Beautiful as always...But why did she help me?

I played with a few strands of her hair l
For now, I know that I'm a pabo and I finally accepted it.

I kissed her forehead without a warning, then eventually, I left.

3 weeks later....
3rd POV

Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were now busy shooting for their new mv sketch.

You never walk alone.

They were shooting just on the seaside with a lot of cameramen, producers, makeup artists, and other staffs.

They were about to take the next scene of the mv when...

"Hello guys, miss me?" Jisoo smiled as she showed a basket of goodies.

Jin and his bandmates' mouth went agape.

"As the CEO, I will be wherever you go, you're the only group who needs me." Jisoo furthermore stated.

Then she noticed how they all stared at her like she was some sort of a ghost,

"Umm.. Guys? Hello? Go back to shooting chop-chop!" Jisoo chuckled as she sat down.

Jin couldn't even take his eyes off of her.

                   | end of Chapter |