SEVENTEEN.

HER POINT OF VIEW

his warm breath briefly touched my exposed skin as he let out a small moan and it was enough to send chills down my body. i closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip. i dug my fingers deeper into the sheets below me as i arched my back up before he kissed my collar bone once more as if to settle me down. i just wanted all of him and i would do anything for him. my eyes fluttered open and that's when i realized it was farkle who was hovering over me. he had his eyes locked with mine and i felt myself become warmer as he took in my body.

i looked away to take in my surroundings for a second and that's when i realized just who's room we were in. my eyes widen as i noticed the familiar posters on the wall and various sport awards. i tried to speak but my mouth became full as farkle kissed me once more. we were in lucas's room. i let out a muffled moan as farkle touched me which was enough for him to put his tongue into my mouth against mine. i broke away to breathe and turned my head. he took this opportunity to kiss my neck softly and that's when i noticed lucas standing there. he had his arms crossed as he watched what was happening in front of him.

i began to feel weird and that's when my eyes desperately moved towards the entrance. riley stood there against the door frame without any expression.

i tried to speak but i couldnt resist. my body craved farkle in every way and i used my hands to bring his lips back to mine. seconds later he pulled away and began to kiss my body down till he was by my thighs.

that's when i woke up. i let out a gasp as reality hit me. i looked around and noticed a few eyes on me. they quickly told me to hush with the usual 'ssh'. i looked down at my books scattered on the table and realized i was in the library. after school I decided to get away from the whole lucas and farkle situation. the place was quiet and hardly anyone would be there so i thought it would be great. i shot up from my seat and began to stuff my books in my bag. i needed to sleep. i needed to get my mind off of the lucas and farkle situation.

but it was all i could think about.

i grabbed my phone and headed towards the doors. i didnt even bother telling the librarian bye as she told me to have a good day. i walked towards the parking lot and i picked my head up from my phone, that's when i saw him.

farkle laid there on the hood of his as he looked up at the sky. i looked around as if waiting to see riley emerge from somewhere but nope.

i walked closer to him and that's when he noticed me.

"hey." he greeted me with his familiar smile as he sat up.

"hi." i smiled and sat down next to him on the hood.

"this is the first time in awhile we've been alone." he mentioned which made me chuckle.

"you know exactly what happens when we are alone." i retorted which made him smirk a little. i rolled my eyes with a laugh. i looked over at him as he chuckled a little. "why are you here?"

"i waited for you. that's what i do." he hit my shoulder softly with his. i smiled softly in response and watched his expression. he looked at the sky across from us and put his arm around my shoulder. "i wish... i wish we could back to the good old days."

"yeah which days are you talking about? the days when we were fourteen and i got my first boyfriend while you were on your third girlfriend? .. what was her name? daisy?" i began to think and he chuckled lightly.

"i remember, she and i were together all the time. her name was lily and i think you knew that." he rolled his eyes lightly and hid his laughter by looking in the other direction. "maybe im talking about the days where i could try to kiss you and you would yell at me."