EIGHTEEN.

HER POINT OF VIEW

i woke up to the sound of my phone going off. i lazily sat up in the bed with my eyes still semi shut. i reached around for my phone, but i couldnt find it. i let out a groan as it continued to go off. i finally reached down to the floor and picked it up. i shut the alarm off and put my phone down next to me. i sighed before laying back down in the position i was in before.

"good morning." farkle's distinct voice muttered groggily. my eyes instantly fluttered open as i turned to face him. he had a small smile on his lips and it made me smile too.

"morning." i whispered back to him. i looked down at my phone for a split second and that's when i realized it wasn't my alarm going off, it was lucas calling me. i actually had three missed calls from him. i looked at the time and realized it was 10:32.

"fuck.. we overslept." i chuckled as i began to get up, but farkle grabbed my hand. he pulled me back down into him. i laid my head against his chest and he put his arm around me.

"we will get up in thirty minutes.." he persuaded me with such a simple sentence. truth be told, i didnt wanna get up either. i didnt wanna leave this moment. i didnt wanna return to school.

and that's what we did. we stayed in bed and just talked about random thoughts that came to our minds. it felt right.. it felt like we were in a good place. but i couldnt shake the feeling in my stomach that wouldnt go away.

and it's name was lucas.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

lucas hurriedly grabbed his books off of his desk as he heard the bell ring.

"hey, friar!" charlie approached his friend and it caused lucas to slow down.

"what is it?" lucas didnt wanna sound annoyed, but the last thing he wanted to deal with was charlie's problems. especially since he had his own to deal with.

"i was wondering if we could go over some plays.." as charlie began to talk, lucas acted like he paid attention. his mind was quickly swept away as maya came into his view.

she was walking along with farkle and two seemed pretty cozy to lucas and it only fueled his frustration.

"what do you think of farkle minkus?" lucas cut off charlie since he wasnt paying attention to anything he was saying. charlie furrowed his eyebrows before looking in the direction of maya and farkle.

"why are you worried of him taking maya?" charlie joked but it only made lucas angry. the blonde rolled his eyes as charlie turned in front of him. "she doesnt look too worried about you.. does she? show her what she's missing."

charlie told lucas goodbye before heading to his class. lucas stood there for a moment and begin to think about what charlie had said. maybe he was right.. he was sitting around waiting for the person he loved to love him back. anyone else would go crazy.. that's when lucas got an idea.

"hey, zay!" lucas sped up to his best friend who was talking to isadora. "im gonna need your help with something.."

HIS POINT OF VIEW

when i finally got to my 4th hour class, riley was sitting in her usual seat. i approached the desk next to her and offered a smile in her direction. the two of us had yet to talk about anything relating to our relationship.

"hey, i missed you at breakfast this morning.. where were you?" riley asked and that's when i realized i had forgotten that the day before yesterday she had asked about getting something to eat- i think it was just a last ditch effort to save our friendship.

but how could i go back? how i could i act as if i didnt love this girl.. i was stupidly in love with her and i had never felt that for anyone. i had never been sure of how i felt for someone then again no one stayed around for that long either.

i didnt say anything for a moment, i just looked over at her as she opened her book.

she was beautiful..

she was beautiful without even trying..

it made me wanna ruin her,

i still want to.

i deflowered her, yet it still wasnt enough. i tainted her angelic self. im selfish like that i suppose.

i want her to love only me. i want maya to love only me. i want all of their love for myself.

would it ever be enough for me?

"i think im the problem." i whispered under my breath and this caught riley's attention. she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she finally looked me in my eyes.

"what are you talking about?" she asked softly and it took all my strength not to touch her in the slightest.

"do you love me?" i managed to say even though my throat had gone dry.

she looked at me with her doe eyes.. she was about to answer me when the bell rang. she looked down for a split second before returning to her book. i bit the bottom of my lip as i turned to face the front of the class. my phone vibrating caught my attention and i discretely looked at who had messaged me.

it was maya.

'apparently lucas is having a party tonight.' i read her message and i felt my heart stop.

this would be interesting.

------

a/n: ughh i am sorry for such a long wait till this chapter. my muse was low and honestly i was kinda going through a situation very similar to the one i write about.. and ah it wrecked my mind. sorry this chapter is so short and i promise the next one will be longer. im trying to preoccupy my mind with writing this summer, so hopefully there should be no long wait.

i rewrote this chapter so many times.. until it was something i liked.

next chapter is lucas's party.. or will it be farkle's self destruction?