9: Fiancé?

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! (In this chapter I've written/Erik says 'princess' so much that it's lost all meaning)

"Erik what in the hell are you talking about?" I ask. Erik rolls his eyes and says "Princess shut up," I begin to argue when he raises his hands and says "Let me talk for like 15 minutes then you can say whatever. Do you think you can be quiet for that long?"

I roll my eyes and he smiles. Even during such a serious time he still has time to make fun of me. Yeah, I can't be around him for another 18 years.

Erik starts talking and I've already made up my mind. No matter what he tells me, I'm not letting him see my baby. Erik explains what actually happened on the night of his father's murder and I try my hardest not to laugh. Not at his father's death of course, but at how silly this all seems. I want to ask what drug he's on, but I decide to let him finish. I'm not going to lie this is way too entertaining. Once Erik starts to get into his revenge on 1st world(white) countries I pay more attention. He goes into detail about each and every one of his kills and how he got there, which explains his nickname/what Eve called him that one time: Killmonger. I'm in shock as he explains everything so specifically, almost as if it really happened.

"The reason that I skip out so much is because I'm doing business with a guy, Klaw, but his name isn't important. I'm able to get real vibranium from Wakanda to him and he guides me closer to Wakanda even though he doesn't know it. Whenever I'm gone it's because I'm with him," I bite my lip and think to myself. This could be his own way of covering his ass. Pointedly it is a pretty extravagant lie, but still, it could be a lie.

"What are you doing all of this for?" I can't help myself from asking but instead of shushing me Erik says "For my pops. I'm doing all of it for him. He wanted me to be able to go and see Wakanda one day, but I want to make him even prouder and be King. I know I can be King." Erik is no longer talking to me but more so talking to himself. I think for a moment he even forgot I was there before I say softly "But doesn't this place already have a King?"

It doesn't take rocket science to know that it does but I just want to hear Erik's plan.

"Yeah, and?" He looks at me before smirking, "Like that's gonna stop me," I roll my eyes in a playful manner before Erik says, "I don't know the Wakandans though. They're family by blood but that doesn't mean shit. I want a family there and I know for a while some people are gonna hate me, nothing new. But now with you and it," He says pointing to my stomach, "It'll be a real family. I'm not leaving my baby over here,"

And once again we're back to where we started.

I shake my head, "So you want me to go all the way to Wakanda, live my life there, raise a child there, and leave everything that I know and love here." Erik looks at me with a blank stare, but I don't blame him. He's never really had people he's had to leave behind, well I guess now he does, but still. "What you're trying to do is great," I say mentioning the ways he's trying to help black people all around the world "But I can't leave here. Besides I wouldn't even if I could. Just because you explained everything doesn't make it okay. At the end of the day you left me to fend for myself and that's not okay."

Erik laughs which makes me confused and says "Princess, you and my little princess inside of you are coming with me," I roll my eyes, "First of all it's too early to tell it's gender. And I know it's a boy. I can feel it," I know I sound crazy, but you know how some moms claim they know whether their baby is a boy or girl. Yeah, I'm one of those moms.

"Whatever you say Princess, but when a little girl comes out of there you'll see that I'm always right. Now there's no set date to when I'm leaving to officially stay in Wakanda, but I know it'll be soon. I just have to sweeten Klaw up a little more and it'll be a piece of cake. Of course when I first get there you won't be with me unless you've had her yet. I'll make sure everything's calm so you can be at ease," I huff, he's really keen on the idea of me coming with him. That's not going to happen. "Erik, I'm not going with you."