Identity Crisis Final Part!

Barry had a long talk with iris that day , and because she had heard everything and for the first time Barry had said what was in his heart outloud , and he himself wanted to explore those feelings .. and he couldn't do that untill he cleared things with iris ..

After he bid goodbyebto.iris he walked back to the Med Bay , only to find caitlin sitting in her chair biting her nails

He stood there just admiring the beauty thay was Caitlin Snow , her hair shining brown , perfectly pink cheeks , and soft pink lips .. the way her hair fell on her shoulders was a view he found so beautifull .. "Cait !"

Caitlin heard his voice and stood up , startled , she didn't know what had happened but she had this feeling that something had happened.. "Barry , Frost was here , I don't remember anything ,did she do something , say something ? I'm sorry if she did ..I - " she walked towards him babbling whatever came in her mind ..

Barry caught her by her shoulders "Hey ,relax "he said locking his eyes to hers , she stopped talking , her words vanished as she looked into those beautifull.blue eyes ..

He took a deep breath trying to calm her down "She didn't do anything "he gave her a half smile , hoping to keep her calm ..

Her eyes opened wide "That's surprising "She said confused , she could've sworn.she remembered her doing something she wouldn't do ..

Barry smiled "She just made me realize what I've been struggling with for months , years may be " he looked deep into her eyes, eyes that said so much yet stayed silent .. eyes that had pain in them but so much hope ..

"Barry , What?" Caitlin was confused , and it wasn't the first time today , ever since yesterday Barry's been acting weird ..

He stayed silent forba second but then spoke "Iris and I , we broke up " he sighed ..

"What?" She covered her mouth , stepped back to realize what had he said , he had broken up with Iris ..

Iris , the girl he's been inlove with for years , she had seen him pine over Iris everyday untill she finally let him in ..

She turned around as the thought hit her , rubbing her forhead "Did frost cause this? , Oh my God , Iris must hate me !" She cried in her hands , worried and scared of the thought ..

Iris and her were just now getting along and the thought of Frost causing this sent goosebumps in her body ..

Barry walked in front of her "No she doesn't , " he said removing her hands from her face and making her look at him rather than the floor where her eyes were fixed at .. she wasn't sure if she could face barry ..

Barry held her face up by her chin , her soft glaze skin glowed like a perfect flower , strands of her hair touching the corner of her lips , the girl who was always in front of her for years somehow looked different when he looked closely ..

He brushed the strands of her hair away from her face , caressing her cheek slowly , she melted with his touch .. as he came closer "How can anyone hate you " he said locking his eyes with hers , so that she could see every little ounce of emotion that was going through him ..

"I'm sorry cait , I didn't meant what I said " he said , thinking about earlier ..

"You were angry , it's fine " she shrugged it away , not wanting to get angry or sad again ..

"No It's not , I've hurt you enough .. but not anymore " he took another step towards her ..

"Barry .. " She could do nothing but call out to him , he was moving towards her and she couldn't stop it , how could she , it was something she had only dreamed of ..