The Switch Part 2

The kiss broke between the two with caitlin's relieved smile "thaNk God you're here " she said , barry was too shocked to reply to her or even look at her properly for that matter ..

"What the hell was that ?" Iris walked over to them shocked amd angry may be jealous too because barry kissed her back and passionately , not like he kisses her ...

Caitlin felt odd , having iris talk to her like this .. before the two could get into an argument of sort barry intervened "wait , iris , let me talk to her " he gave a pleading nod to iris, and with one look from him , she melted and agreed ..

Caitlin was suddenly insecure by this connection that was between them , she crossed her arms ..

Barry turned to caitlin , and caitlin was looking at her with demanding eyes , like she was asking foran explanation , it was strange because Caitlin's never looked at him this,way ..

He ignored it and grabbed her hand and took her to the speed lab , where they could talk ..

Leaving behind , dr.Miggie with the rest of the team ...

They reached the lab and he sat her down on one of the chairs there , she sat on it but she still demanded ansswers ..

The both looked at each other , with different feelings and thoughts , bary wanted to start more than once but everytime he wasnted to speak he'd remember her lips on his and then his words would just die in his mouth .. caitlin couldn't take the silence anymore , she decided she wanted to know , what was so weird about this situation she couldn't pin it down ..

Both of them were frustrated now. , and at once "What was that ?" Theey both spoke up without thinming what did they mean ..

"You're falling for iris again ?"
"Why did you kiss me? "

Both of them shocked at the other for the question they just heard each other ask ..

"What do you mean again ?"
"What do you mean why ?"

Again , at the same time , with the same expressions with the same confused feeling ..

"Wait a sec " barry said relaxing for a moment ...

Caitlin was thinking again , why was barry so different yet the same .. something was so wrong and she could swear on it ..

"Lets start one by one "

Caitlin nodded , she wanted to figure this out soon ..

"Do you wanna go first ?" He asked her like a gentleman he is.. but caitlin knew her question wasn't important it was just a hint of jealousy that may have exaggerated what was happening ..

So she went ahead and answered him "I kissed you because , because when I woke up , I was scared , I couldn't believe anything .. cisco was there and iris , I felt like everything was a haze and then I saw you , and I felt like everything was okay .. and I was home .. that's why " she said in a very soft tone , he couldn't help but smile to himself ..

"Why did you ask me if I'm falling for iris again ?" He asked confused at that .. caitlin was guilty , that she asked , may be it was all the chemical imbalances from fainting , that made her so gullible ..

She looked down first , " I , I don't know .. I mean , may be I was in shock with everything that happened , me being unconscious and all " she said and she stood up , and it did make sense sometimes it happens when ypu faint , your head doesn't work right .

She turned her back on him "when you looked at her I felt this connection between you two " she said , not looking at him , but he wwas smiling , there was a connection of course ..

"But you have to believe me , I did not doubt you , it's just , I felt a little uneasy but I know now , it wwas nothing , you know I'm not the kind of girl who doubts her husband for hanging out with thier first love " she rambles on and on ..

"Husband ?" Barry almost yelled in surprise , what the hell was she saying .. caitlin turned to him , and he was staring at her like he'd seen a ghost ..

"Barry , honey ! What's wrong ?" She went close to him and strok his cheek , he snapped out if it and took a few steps back .. caitlin was taken aback by this "what are you saying caitlin ?" He laughed nervously hopping she'd be kiddding or playing some kind of prank on him ..

"Barry , why are you so nervous?" She took few steps in his direction but he kept walking backwards ..

"Did you just call me your husband ?" He stuttered through his speech when he asked her this

"What the hell is this question ? That's what your suppose to call the peerson you're married to " caitlin was now annoyed by this behaviour of his ..

"What ?" He cried with utmost ridiculed shock .. "caitlin , what's wrong with you ? Did something happened in the woods ?" He asked this time stopping his movement

"Woods ? What woods ? I was never near any woods?" She said remembering .

"Yes you were , with ralph , you picked up meta activity, you fainted there ? " he told her , now becoming more conxerned about her ..

"No barry , I was in the house , planning for the birthday party , may be I didn't eat well , that's why I fainted " she tried hard to remember , and this was all she got ..

"What ?? Cait , today is no one's birthday "

"Are you okay ? I can't believe you vould forget , it's Not today , Tomorrow is Nora's birthday , " she said now becoming worried for him ..

"What?" He whispered under her breath , Barry heard her name and he stopped , what the hell was going on ..

"Barry , you alright , you seem tired " she stroke his hair , but he was still there , there in that moment when caitlin said Nora..

"Let's go home , okay " she took amhis hand in hers and was about to walk forward but he stopped her...

"Cait I don't understand any of this , why would you think that we're married ?" He asked her in the softest tone ever .. caitlin was now becoming more and more concern with these questions of his .. ..

She took out her phone and showed him the wallpaper on her phone ... and he was shocked as hell to see what was on it .. , it was a picture of barry and caitlin in a church , caitkin in a beautiful wedding gown and barry in a black tux , with a blue flower in his pocket , ....

"Barry look at me , what's wrong ?" Caitlin asked him , seriously this timee ..

"I'm with iris ! Why would I ?" He said but stopped ..

"You what ?" Caitlin was furious at what she heard , and just as she was about to unleash her wrath on the world , she realized something odd .. they were in the speed lab ..

"Wait a second , we're in the speed lab " she said with shock .. "yes we are?" Barry was confused ..

"But how could we be here ? " she smiled to herself .. now barry was getting seriously worried , caitlin was loosing her mind ..

"Cait , I think we should let Dr.Miggie take a look at you " he said to her hoping to get her better ..

"No wait, Dr.Miggie never went to london , with cisco? "  she smiled even bigger "why would cisco go anywhere with Dr.Miggie? "  barry was asking questions to himself now...

"So iris is not in star city covering the big marathon for meta cure research fund ?" She said and barry just raised his eye brow with a WTF look  ..

Caitlin was now getting excited "And let me guess " she turned to barry "we were never married ?" She asked happily and barry awkwardly shook his head in disagreement ..

"Ohh Thank Goodness "  she giggled and hugged barry , barry thought may be she was back to normal .. but was she ..

"What happened ?"

"I'm not your caitlin ! " she said and barry was in a second rebound to the same confusion he was in a minute ago ..

"What ?"

"I'm from another earth " she said with gleaming eyes ,and a smoldering smirk ..