chapter 8- overprotective dream

Nightmare: *low voice* think my plan through

Nightmare: *low voice* think my plan through...THINK MY PLAN THROUGH?!!! I DIDN'T EVEN THINK! I WAS STRESSED, DEPRESSED, AND ABUSED, I COULDEN'T HELP IT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!! AND I COULDEN'T HELP IT AND I-!!!!!!!!

Dream: *cut nightmare off by covering his mouth*

Nightmare: *muffled yelling*

Dream: *patting his head* shhh shh, calm down, calm down.

Nightmare: *struggeling to get dream to let go* *now that he's standing so close to dream, it's actually visible he's a bit shorter than dream*

Ink: uhh sorry to innterrupt...but I don't think that's working bud

Dream: don't worry it will, we're basically a ball of either negative or positive energy, we both have a spot that calms us down *still patting nightmares head*

Nightmare: *starting to get tired, and a bit dizzy*

Dream: *moved his hand away* shhh shh shh, Calm. Down.

Nightmare: d-dizzy...*fell over* *sleeping*

Dream: *catches NM* *lifted him like a litte child* it works every time

Ink: cute

Dream: what?

Ink: nothing!

Dream: shh! *whisper shouts* don't wake the little one!

Ink: oh yea sorry hehe

Dream: *went to put NM to bed*

Me:..I didn't know dream could be the overprotective type

Ink: you should just know.

*meanwhile where dream is*

Dream: *reading the next comment while tucking in his baby brother* heh yea I know right...I...missed him...so mutch...*found the little plushie of his crush, and laid it down beside nightmare*

Nightmare: *slowly hugging the plushie still asleep*

Dream: heh...yea...defenetly the baby brother I missed...*kissed nightmares cheek, turned off the lights, and left so he could sleep*

*meanwhile 2 where we are*

Me: anyways, that's it for this time, lol cya next...you can still ask and dare nightmare...he'll just get them when he wakes up :3 that was adorable
-3- anyways

Everyone except dream (and NM of course): BYE-!!!

dream: shh!

Everyone except dream and nm: 0-0

Dream: *tapping his foot on the floor* *ahem*

Everyone except dream and nm: *whisper shouts* cya!

Dream: *waved* bye

(Thank's to: MariaBlodgett for this chapter's asks and feel free to throw in more :3)