boss - pjm.

before continuing to read this book or these fics please check the announcement on the last chapter for further information on the editing and revising of this book thank you.

edited and revised: 11/11/22

Y/N POV

10:00 PM

your boss asked you to stay and continue doing some paper work for a business meeting with an important partner for tomorrow.

midnight strikes and you finish the work your boss has given you. stretching your arms and cracking the joints on your neck, you let out a sigh of relief as you skim through the work that you've done so far.

maybe he'd like some coffee, you think to yourself.

i'll make an extra one just in case.

walking down the halls of your work place, you notice a strange trail of noises coming from the office of the CEO. you look into the office and find yourself shocked at the sight. Park Jimin was masturbating. head held back, drips of sweat covering his face, heavy breathes surrounding the room.

fuck he's so sexy. your train of thought was cut off as the name you hear rolls off his tongue.

"y/n"

did i hear that right?

"y/n i want you so bad"

you were stunned at the sudden sentence making yourself stumble through his office door.

shit.

Third POV

jimin cleaned himself up, feeling satisfied at the action he's done. he then hears a sudden sound behind him. his eyes widen at the sight of his secretary with two cups of coffee in her hands.

fuck did she see me? worse did she hear me?

jimin tries to compose himself and let out a few words. "did you see everything?" he says with a stern look.

"uhm yes i did, i'm sorry i won't tell anyone" she scrambles, blushing as she tries to look away.

"you know, i've been wanting you for too long baby, and the mini skirt your wearing its not helping" jimin smirked, scanning the flustered girl from head to toe as if he was ready for the best meal of his life.

Y/N POV

you stand there completely shocked. cheeks flushed, body burning from embarrassment and excitement, and the two cups of coffee still in your hands.

"mind if you help me?" he says motioning on his already obvious boner.

"s-sure" you reluctantly say as he carries you in his arms, bringing you back to his car.

"let's continue this at my place?" he playfully smirked and started to drive to his place. the whole ride was quiet. you were excited and you couldn't help yourself from stealing a few glances from the gorgeous figure sitting right next to you. you bite your lips at the frustration of your own lewd thoughts as you squirm quietly in your seat.

"if you're going to keep biting on those pretty lips of yours, i might devour you in the middle of the road" he smirked.

"we're here" he announces opening the door to my seat. his house was massive. can't expect less from a CEO

the moment we enter his house he immediately pins you down on his wall. smashing his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately. your lips fit perfectly as if they were made for each other.

he bites your bottom lip, making you slip out a small moan as he forces his tongue into your mouth, taking the kiss to a whole other level.

jimin keeps kissing you as he puts your legs around his waist, carrying you by your butt and walking off to his bedroom.