truth or dare - kth.

edited and revised: 11/13/22

warning: yoonkook && namjin ahead ( lawl couldn't bear the thought that i shipped liskook back then so we're changing it! if ur not comfortable wd bxb ships please skip through )

Y/N POV

it was a friday night and i was hanging out with my friends, namjoon, jin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, jungkook and taehyung and we just finished watching a movie. it was getting a little late and we were getting bored so jimin suggested we played a game.

"he guys let's play truth or dare"

"sure im down" jin and namjoon said in unison.

"do whatever you want i'm going ti sleep" yoongi said in a very sleepy tone

"it would be fun" hoseok added

"sure, anything to get out of being bored" jungkook whined and me and taehyung agreed.

"this is going to be fun" jimin said playfully. this boy had the look that screamed 'im up to no good' im gonna bet he's gonna embarrass a bunch of us during this game. oh well what's life without a little thrill.

jimin walked over to the kitchen and took an empty bottle and placed it in the middle of the circle. he sat in between taehyung and jungkook. as he settled down he spun the bottle and it landed on jungkook.

"jungkook,, truth or dare?" jimin asked with an evil grin

"truth" jungkook answered happily

"aww, you're no fun" jimin whined but continued to ask the truth. "hmm do you like someone in this room?" jungkook froze at the question and started to turn red.

"y-yes" he reluctantly answered. "i like someone here"

"not surprised, my gaydar is always right. i told you namjoon ha! eat that!" jin proclaimed as namjoon smiled at his boyfriend's playful attitude.

"ew old love" yoongi said in an annoyed tone. while hoseok giggled at his reaction.

"woah gguk can you tell us who?" i asked in curiousness

"hey no sneaking of extra truths" jungkook retorted but giggled after as he blushed in embarrassment

"my turn" jungkook said as he spun the bottle. and it landed on

me. great.

"y/n, okay, truth or dare?" jungkook asked in a cheeky tone. "i choose dare" i say boldly. but i freeze in my spot as he stated his dare.

"i dare you, to kiss.. taehyung hyung.. on the lips." he says with a wide smile.

"WHAT WHY HIM?" i immediately asked. it's not like i hated the thought of kissing him, i was just too scared to be rejected by him.

"because i said so. now do the dare!" he complains impatiently

"alright, alright i'll do it" i say, getting closer to him.

Taehyung's POV

oh. my. god

y/n is going to kiss me? this is literally the best day of my life omg. my little in life crisis was interrupted when i felt a pair of soft lips on mine.

fuck.

"aww tae's blushing" they all said as they cooed at my tomato flushed face.

"hey hyung, you should thank me later" jungkook whispered and winked as he giggled away quietly.

Y/N POV

"my turn" i said spinning the bottle. ut took a while and it finally landed on someone.

yoongi. i glance at jungkook and he started to blush. i smirked knowing what to do whether he picked either truth or dare.