bestfriend - jjk.

edited and revised: 12/01/22

note: kinda strayed from the story cause i thought it was very corny so we changing it !!

Y/N's POV

it was currently a saturday night, 6pm to be exact. i was currently watching an anime series, it was about these cousins who had the zodiac curse or something. i already finished it and it was really good but i was bored.

maybe i should call jungkook

jeon jungkook was a childhood friend. he was the stereotypical hero of the story where he saved me from bullying back when we were in kindergarten. so now we're the best of friends.

i trusted jungkook with everything. he was the only one who knew everything and anything that needed to be known about me, except one thing. he didn't know i liked him. he didn't have to know, i didn't want to ruin the bond we had and besides he might not like me back. that would make a weird turn with the current relationship we had so it was best to keep quiet.

i took my phone, dialing his number and pressing call.

ringing...

- on the phone

jk: hey y/n what's up?

y/n: nothing much

jk: why'd you call? did you need something?

y/n: well im kinda bored and i wanted some company around. we could binge rewatch haikyuu?

jk: sounds good. should i bring anything?

y/n: some snacks and a can of beer maybe?

jk: ok sure im on my way

y/n: yay thanks

then i hung up. placed my phone back on the side table and started to set up the tv and the couch so it would be ready once jungkook came.

jungkook's POV

i was on my way to y/n's house. it would take about five more minutes since i went to the convenience store to buy some snacks and beer.

she must be really bored, why does she want beer? i think to myself while i continue driving.

y/n. her name played like a song on repeat in my head. a ray of sunshine, no doubt. she was very cheerful and i could say she was the person i could count on. she was like home, but a person. i've liked her for some time and not to be cheesy or whatever, i reserved everything for her. i didn't go around playing with other girls hoping i would get my chance with her.

i was so afraid of my feelings and decided to keep them a secret. our friendship was more important and the mere fact that i liked her might crush the foundation of the only relationship i have with her. she was my bestfriend and i didn't want to jeopardize that.

i finally reach her house. i park my car nearby and bring out the goods i've bought, knocking on her door. i hear rushing footsteps behind it and i'm met with a girl in a messy bun and pajamas.

cute. i think to myself. she looked good in everything.

“hey jeon, you brought the goods?” she asked mimicking someone asking for drugs. i giggle and hand over the plastic bag i had in my hand.

“only the best quality for my loyal customer” i play along. she takes my hand, leading me into the living room.

she prepared the food on a platter and placed the beer in a glass with some ice. we then started binge watching haikyuu. she layed her head on my lap and i could smell her sweet vanilla perfume.

mmm smells so good.

after a while, y/n sat up and started chugging down two cans of beer.

“h-hey slow down-” i try to stop her but she was finished the moment i snatched the cans away from her. i took the empty cans to the kitchen and threw them in the bin.

she's a light drinker. i suddenly remember. fuck.

i come back to the living room, a certain girl greeting me with her shirt up, she was basically half naked. i put my hand over my mouth at the scene.

“kookie~ cmere and suck on mommy~” she said in a groggy voice. i gulped as she started taking off her bra, exposing her breasts.

fuck. im done for. she was flushed and giggling, kneading her breasts as she calls for me.

is this okay? i ask myself taking one step after another, hesitantly nearing her.

she was drunk and i didn't want to take advantage of her. she was too precious for me and i wouldn't want to escalate things that i would regret later.

i decided to put her to bed. i gently pull down her clothes, making sure not to touch her soft skin. she whines at the action and tries to smack my hands away but i was quick enough to carry her on my back, bringing her to her own bedroom.

the way to her bedroom was kinda hellish. she squirmed non stop and she kept grinding her breasts on my back. i was doing my best to hold an erection in but this girl was just mad.

it felt like an eternity but i've managed to bring her up and tuck her in bed. i was a little exhausted so i leaned on her bedframe and took a nap myself.

Y/N's POV

i wake up with a throbbing headache and a muscular rabbit clinging onto my left arm. the smell of fresh cologne engulfed my nostrils as i breathe it in like fresh air.

jungkook. i smile at the sleeping boy next to me who was practically clinging onto my arm for dear life. he was so cute. he started to move closer, making inaudible sleeping sounds and i feel it. his crotch lined against my thigh.

an erection.

what was this boy dreaming about. i think to myself.

“mmm y/n, i wanna eat your boobies” i chocked hearing my name, i look at jungkook and he was pouting in his sleep, as if begging me to give him what he wanted.

an idea popped into my head as i gently remove my arm around jungkook's grip, replacing it with a pillow.

third person's POV

y/n went down the covers, eyeing the bulge that was in front of her. she carefully stroked it, thinking about how it would make her scream jungkook's name at the top of her lungs.

she slowly unzipped jungkook's pants, his cock flushed red with precum. jungkook was having some sort of wet dream of burying his face in y/n's breast and the female might as well turn that dream into reality.

big. y/n thought, how would the fuck would she fit this in her mouth, she questions herself but she prepared herself mentally for what's to come.

she licks the precum on the ravenette's tip, licking her lips in the process. she the starts sucking on the tip of the sleeping boy, and then started slowly taking him in. y/n heard a gasp and she knew at that moment what was about to go down between them.

jungkook's POV

i was having this dream about y/n, and in the midst of it i feel a familiar feeling building up in my lower abdomen. when i feel it getting warmer, i gasp.

fuck. i groan out.

i feel something warm, wrapped around my erection. the sudden movements, shoot a sudden feeling of pleasure through my body and i groan as i feel the certain head bob up and down my cock. i let out breathy moans and grip the head that was around my hard on and forced it to go deeper. i hear a gag and shot my eyes open at the sound.

“y-y/n”

a/n: ok the first smut im actually leaving a cliff hanger :PP lov yall