Chapter 7- Confessions

Quick A/N

Sorry for so many POV switches! i just thought telling the story like this was the best way to get everyone's thoughts! xx

 *********************

*Harry's POV*

I see Zayn and Katherine walking down the hallway towards us. I can't help but glare at Zayn. I went to find Katherine, hoping I could fix my mistake. But when I found her, I saw the two of them in a tight, may I say not-so-friendly embrace. I wonder what Perrie would have thought of that.

I turned right back around after seeing that, not wanting to ruin their little moment. When I got to the boys, Louis looked at me questioningly.

'They were all cozy in there,' I said bitterly.

'Wait they were having sex?!' Liam exclaimed.

'No, oh god no! They were just hugging very tightly, and Zayn was rubbing her back,' I replied. God what was wrong with Liam.

'He was probably just comforting her,' Niall offered.

'Yea, well he has a girlfriend, so maybe he should comfort Katherine a little bit less,' I said with a snarl.

'Mate, calm down. Do you even know why she ran away? Maybe it's something serious, and Zayn was there for her. Don't get angry at him for trying to make Katherine feel better. Talk to her when she gets back,' Louis said.

'Whatever,' I replied sinking down to the floor again. I didn't feel like thinking of the possibility that Zayn and Katherine might like each other. He had a girlfriend, and he should respect that.

That's when the two came down the hallway. I was glaring at Zayn, and he glanced at me surprised. He obviously didn't know that I saw them together.

'All better?' Louis asked Katherine.

'Much better,' she replied with a smile.

She glanced at me with a rueful look in her eyes, and bit her lip. I pretended not to notice.

'How about we all go get something to eat?' Liam asked, breaking the awkward silence.

'NANDOS!' Niall yelled out, jumping around like a little kid in a candy store. It was basically the same, I guess.

'I should call Lisa. She's probably wondering what happened to me,' Katherine replied. She so wanted to get away from us, or more likely, me.

'Oh no worries. I told her you were with us and asked if she was still up to coffee, but she said she had to go home for something,' Niall told Katherine.

'Are you going to come with us to get food, then?' Zayn asked her softly.

She looked up at him with a smile, and said, 'Well I have nothing better to do.'

I glared at Zayn again. I should be the one making her smile, not him.

'Well then let's go!' Liam announced, once again breaking the awkwardness, and herding us off, being Daddy Direction.

*Katherine's POV*

This. Was. Awkward.

We were in the car going to Nando's, and the boys kept glancing between Zayn and Harry. What was going on?

I risked a look at Harry, and thankfully he wasn't looking at me. Instead, he was glaring at Zayn. Was Harry mad at Zayn? Clearly he was. But why? Was it because Zayn was being nice to me when he had been mean to me?

I shouldn't even be worried about this right now, I thought silently. Boy drama is not needed. There shouldn't even be any drama. Zayn had a girlfriend , so it's not like I would go out with him. I didn't even like Zayn like that...right?