Planning for my confession part:1

Hope you enjoy it(^~^/)

--------------------------------------------

Nakamura Pov

"Nakamura?........... Nakamura!!!"Someone just call me and make me out from my though.When i was looking who was calling me,it was Kayano-san."Area you okay Nakamura??" she ask," Y.. Yeah I'm fine" I said."Oh...ok then,but if you not feeling well just call me ok" He said with a worried face,"K".
Suddenly Nagisa came,"Ohayo Nakamura and Ohayo to you to Kayano" He said."O.. Ohayo Nagisa-kun" I said while blushing a little.

Nagisa Pov

"You girls as always as early" He said while Smilling."You know girls, they always come frist to school"Both Kayano and Nakamura said."Jynx..double jynx... Triple jynx"Both of them said. Then all of us laughing."What goin on here" I hear a similar voice,when i take a look itu was Karma,"Nothing" Nakamura said."Ooooh its look like Nagisa playing with the girls" Karma said with his devil face."I swear if said that one more time, I'm littelry going to cut of your freaking d#ck" I said with my blood Lust."Woah..i should seen that coming"."Do you hear mereka loud and clear you little ass shit" I said with my blood lust."YES SIR!!!!!".And then comes the other student and Koro-sensei."Ohayo Minna-san" Koro-sensei said."Please take your sid" Then all of us take our sit and the Class is start.

Time skip lunch

Nakamura Pov

"Um Kayano.. Can you help me with something" I said with a shy face."Um sure anything" Shen said with a happy face, "Can you help me confess my feeling to Nagisa-kun" I said, "Sure anything for my good friend". I was so happy that she will help
" So when will we do it" She ask, "Tomorrow after school" And there it is the plan for my confession to Nagisa-kun start tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it

XOXO

Blue_Weavern

See ya guys tomorrow(^~^/)

Note: please give me some idea to make ky fanfic better for you guys!