Planning for my confession Chapter #5

Konbawa minna-san,I'm back for another Nagisa X Nakamura
Fanfiction.I jope you enjoy it,let's began

From:

Blue_Weavern

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday first period of school

Nagis Pov

*Flash back last week at taining with Rio*."T..thank you again" Nakamura said."Y...your wellcome" I replied. *Falsh back end*.My face suddenly turn red becouse thinking about it, "Nagisa-kun,are you allright?" Koro-sensei ask."Y..yeah i'm allright" I said."That was close,i do kinda dizzy" I said in my thought."Nagisa-kun,can come to front and show us how this math problem" Koro-sensei called me to the front.

As i get up from my sit,every thing went black as i fall to the floor.

Nakamura Pov

"N...NAGISA-KUN" Everyone yelld with a worrie tone.I run to Nagisa-kun and put his head in my lap,i touch his forehead,he got a fever.Koro-sensei take Nagisa in a bridal style,"I'm taking Nagisa to the hospital " Koro-sensei said,i nodded.Koro-sensei take Nagisa to the hospital withnhis 20 mach speed.

"I hope Nagisa-kun is allright" i said.Karma come form my back and touch my shoulder."Dont worry sis,Nagisa is strong" Karma said(And yes,in this fanfic Karma and Nakamura is sibling's)."Karma"i replied.

Third Person Pov

"Nakamura wasn't kidding ,Nagisa did get a fever,just hold on Nagsia-kun" Koro-sensei said.As Koro-sensei made it ti the hospital,Koro-sensei come in and tell the nurse"This boy is sick" Koro-sensei said.The nurse call the doctor and bring Nagisa to the room(I forgot the name of the room in the hospital)

30 MINUTE SKIP

Nakamura and the other of class E-3 to the hospital."Is Nagisa allright Sensei" Nakamura said in a worried tone."He still in the room"Koro-sensei said.every thing went silence for a moment until the doctor came out."How is My friend doctor" Nakamura Said."Your friend will be allright,he just need some rest".Everyone is relief after hearing that."You can go see him" the  doctor said,but just one person" the doctor said."Then let Nakamura in" Koro-sensei said."Thank you sensei" Nakamura said.As Nakamura came in to the room,she see Nagisa sitting in the bed.Nakamura run to nagisa and hug him.

"N...Nakamura-san" Nagisa said.Nagisa hug Nakamura and said"I'm sorry for making you worried"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today guys i hope you enjoy it.See you again,Jaa-ne

XOXO

Blue_weavern