Special Edition part #2

Hey there i'm,my phone was broken.I'm soooooo sorry for not making fanfic for a month.I hope you guys forgive me,so here is the second part of the special edition part 2.Hope you like it (^♢^/)

FROM:

Blue_weavern

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa Pov

     "HEY!,NAGISA WAKE UP!!" i heard girl voice,when i open my eyes it was Nakamura."What is it Nakamura" i said to her."LOOK!!!" she yell to me.When my eyes was fully open,i was in shock,there are the wolf from back then but there are around nine of them.I instanly get up and get my knive and give one to Nakamura,"Here,use this" i told her and give her the knive."Are going to fight them,ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" she yell."Don't worry,i will protect you and i promise that" i told herwhile getting ready to defense.One wolf come in for the attack but it was slow,i slide under the wolf and catch the tail and throw the wolf to the wall of the cave.Then two wolf come in,i punch the first wolf and stab the other one in the neck.

Nakamura Pov

    I was shock when i see Nagisa fighting the wolf and....kill  the wolf.I suddenly heard a wolf,it was in frony of me,i back up and fell.It jump toward me,i close my and pray that i'm still a live."ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?!!" i heard Nagisa voice,when i open my eyes,Nagisa was infrony of me,hes hand is getting bite by the wolf."N..Nagisa are allright" i was so worried and scared that i froze,i can move."It's okay,i did promise you that i will protect you" he said.Nagisa take his knive and stab the wolf in the neck."Two down,seven to go" Nagisa said.Three wolf come in and charge toward's Nagisa.When i was about to yell,suddenly i was a blue light coming from Nagisa hand.Suddeny two dagger come from out of knowwhere(i dont know how to write it(Lol).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short.I hope you like it.

Note:I'm planning to make a new stories so i will make 2 stories.And it based on Kirito x Sinon from sword art online.if you agree i will make it tomorrow or on friday

XOXO

Blue_weavern