Indelible || Cameron Dallas

im making Cam 18 in this story and Bella 16.

- • -

I'm just a person who wants to understand the beauty of this world when I completely get the opposite. My life hasn't been what you might call beautiful. At least the opposite.

Depression has gotten the best of me, ever since my mother died right in front of me. I remember holding her hand in the hospital, after she took her last breath on this earth. Sometimes I wish it was me who died, not her.

My nights, I've spent them, locked up in my room, not wanting to come out. I spent most of my nights, just crying, hoping that I could just die.

Cancer is what she had, colon cancer to be specific. I had not noticed until her hair started to fall out, cause that's when I got suspicious.

My father, he's never been supportive. He was always against everything I did, it didn't matter if it was wrong or right, he was always against everything I did.

Shortly after my mother died, I started to get abused by him. Most of my time, I would stay home alone, but during those time I was alone, my father-would be out getting drunk, not giving a shit about me.

After he would come home, that's when the abuse would strike in. He would slap me across the face, kick me in the stomach, and when I was sleeping, he would beat me. He could've done other things to me while I was sleeping, but I never assumed that he did.

I have cuts, developing along my stomach, and everywhere he beat me,

---long before I knew, that someone would come into my life, and almost change it all. he was indelible,---

and his name was Cameron Dallas.