two

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes, and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had bags under my eyes, and my eyes were swollen.

I shook my head in disgust as I reflected back at my appearance. I opened the bathroom's door and walked downstairs.

"Bella, I told you to grab me a beer," my father said, as I stood by the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me anything," my voice was soft.

It happened again, he slapped me again. I held back my tears cause I didn't want to cry.

I held my cheek which was now burning. I walked back upstairs and got dressed into something casual.

I walked out of the house, starting to walk on the sidewalk.

At times like this, I would go to the ocean where there was a bridge. I would literally just sit there for over an hour, staring at the stars. But at night of course, but at this moment the sun was out, shining bright as ever.

As I walked up to the bridge, I peered down at the gleaming ocean.

Oceans would somehow calm me, I didn't know how, but they do.

I stood on the rail on the bridge, a tear rolling down my cheek. I can't believe I'm about to do this,

I set my locket on the grass.

I bent my knees, getting ready to jump.

"Please don't," a voice called from behind me. My eyes were full of sadness now. I turned to see who was talking to me.

A brown eyed boy stood right behind me. His brown eyes, glistened in the sunlight, along with his brown hair,

"Why do you care?" I asked, and I was curious to why he cared, because really, nobody has cared before.

That question hit him hard, his face turned blank as he thought of something to say that would either try to be comforting or something that could be partially believed.

"I do care, cause I came to this ocean to admire its beauty, and then I see such a beautiful girl, trying to commit suicide. You think I would just stand here and watch you try? That breaks me. The ocean's beauty reflects onto you, making you seem enticed. You're admirable, understand that please but I will literally stress myself trying to stress to you that you're worth it." The brown eyed boy replied to my question.

I was stunned, and flattered. I didn't know how to reply to something like that because no one has talked to me in that type of beautiful form.

"What's your name?" He questioned me this time.

"Bella," I replied,

"I'm Cameron." The brown eyed boy said, and now I knew his name.

I nodded as I bent my knees, getting ready to jump off of the bridge.

"No!" He yelled,

As my feet left the rail, my body was being pulled back by strong hands.

We both fell on the ground,

"Please listen to me, Bella," He repeated that statement over and over again.

"Look at the sun, and look how it shines. The sun, indeed is a promise of tomorrow. Which means that there's always tomorrow. Look at it, how it shines for you. Your hopes, your promises, your mistakes, your regrets, your unmistaken character, and your beauty, all shines in that sun, it's giving you a chance to change whatever needs to be changed. The sun is shining just for you, Bella," Cameron said,

I looked at him, I was so speechless.

"The stars, they're for you. The twinkling in the sky, shows the amount of specialness you have. I can tell you're valued by others, and by that, you nearly took my breath away. You're so-down to earth." I slightly smiled.

"I would just believe that I'm humble, and to be honest I'm not like this to certain people, I just care," At this moment, we were sitting across from each other on the bridge. My legs crossed, his legs crossed, and his eyes sparkling in the sunlight.