three

"I would just believe that I'm humble, and to be honest I'm not like this to certain people, I just care," At this moment, we were sitting across from each other on the bridge. My legs crossed, his legs crossed, and his eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

- - -

"Why did you try to commit suicide?" His eyes, locking with mine. They were a light shade of brown, and I fell in love with his eyes already.

"I-I, I just have reasons," I simply replied, trying not to give him so much of an idea.

"Would you mind sharing those 'reasons'?" He asked, running a hand through his brown hair.

"I don't.. I don't know if I should trust you just yet," I said, looking down at my fingers that were in my lap. I hated talking about why I try to commit, because sometimes my reasons actually don't make that much sense.

"I know that, and I know that we just met, but I know not to treat a girl so badly. I believe that girls deserve respect, just like you do. I'm not trying to force you to tell me, just tell me when you're ready, beautiful," Cameron said. He smiled, widely.

My heart was thumping rather loudly in my chest, my heart rate getting faster as he continued to smile.

"Well, my dad, h-he," My lips started to quiver, Cameron moved his hands, signaling for me to keep going. He tilted his head to the side, gaining interest of the sudden topic.

"He what?" He said.

"He abuses me continuously. He just beats on me for no reason," I felt tears starting to gather in my eyes, but I forced them to be held back.

He clenched his jaw. He got angrier by the second.

"You don't deserve that! You deserve the world and not just something that could scar you for eternity. Dammit," He nearly yelled, and I flinched backwards, surprised by the sudden raise in his voice.

Veins started to pop out his neck, I backed away a bit.

"Bella, if I catch him laying another hand on you, I swear I'm going to kill him," He unclenched his jaw, and it was clear to see that he was trying to calm himself.

And with that said, he grabbed my hand and led me to his car.