six

I walked home, the rain soaking my white floral dress that my mother let me have, I had school tomorrow for the first time in months, and I am really nervous.

I gripped the locket that my mother had given me before she made her trip to heaven, I didn't want it to get wet. The rain kept pouring.

I finally made it up to my house. I paused at the doorstep, my head starting to pound as I got nervous to what was going to happen to me right when I stepped through the door. I didn't want to go home, I wanted to stay over Cameron's but I also didn't want to disturb them for too long.

I stepped inside, looking around frantically. He was asleep on the couch. I walked to the kitchen, trying not to wake him up. I grabbed something to eat and ran upstairs and locked my door.

I ate and listened to music in my earbuds, I had the volume on low. There was a knock on my window.

I took my earbuds out of my ears, making my way to the window.

"Cameron. What are you doing on a ladder and where did you get the ladder?" I tried not to laugh.

"That, I will not say, its just important that I made it here to see you." He smiled.

"My dad might hear you and might kill y-" I got cut off.

"He can try, he'll be already dead if he lays another hand on you and that's a promise." He jumped through the window, the ladder falling to the ground. He sat on my bed.

"That's a beautiful locket, Bella." He touched the locket on my neck, opening it to see a picture of my mother.

"She was beautiful, just like you." He hugged me as I blushed.

"Well, they always said that the most beautiful people can hold the darkest secrets, sadness and pain," I said, trying not to break down in front of him again.

---

sorry that i havent updated this book in like a month. i posted this filler for you guys while i get back on track with this story.

lmao tip toeing in my jawdens

xx