Two ❦

Silver eyes haunted me. My victim's features always seemed to blur into white and silver blurs and it was pissing me off. I loved red heads and yet I couldn't run my fingers through their hair with out it becoming a colour as pure as snow. I was sat on my Black double bed, staring at the plain white walls, they weren't as white as her hair. My pale skin itched, it wasn't as pale as hers.
I had to kill that girl, and I had to kill her soon.

I spent hours debating how I would do it, maybe an axe to the skull, her white hair would be dyed a beautiful red and I would finally be cured of this obsession. I started to wonder how well a potato peeler would go against her skin, would it peel right away? Or would it be hacked off in small pieces? I hadn't felt this giddy since my first kill.

Strangely the person to steal my killer virginity was a boy with hair even blacker than mine. He had dull hazel eyes framed by thin lashes and lips that were too big for his face. He was a basketball player and his lanky limbs were very easy to snap. There really wasn't a lot of careful planning in my choosing him, he was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. The prom bathroom with a very angry, dateless, potential serial killer.

The chick who had decided to come with me had ended up hooking up with some hippy behind the bleachers, she was my second victim...he was my third. She had been the object of my delusions for a while and I had planned for her to be my first, my first kill that is. Her striking red hair had become so much more vibrant with her blood streaking through it.

I wondered if it would be the same with this Ximena girl. The thought of ruining her purity with her own blood and my violence was extremely thrilling. The thought of losing my virginity to her had also crossed my mind, yes I'm a twenty-three year-old virgin, what can I say? I've been waiting for the right girl.

You and I both know that's bullshit. I had just never really thought of it, I got my kicks from the clicking sound bones make when I pull them from their sockets. That's how I liked it. Although from her looks and the naive look on her face I could tell she was a virgin, call it a killer's intuition.
I wanted to take it from her, I wanted to strip her down to her very bones, figuratively and literally. Don't get me wrong, I'm no rapist, never liked them...I had another plan.

I was going to get her to fall for me and then...I was going to kill her