Eleven

A red hot urge filled me, heating up my body and creating an almost unbearable friction. The only way to get rid of this urge, was to pass it on. "Ximena," I called, hungrily watching as she turned her head to me, a lazy smile gracing her lips.
"I did good, huh?" Before she could start talking again, I grasped her injured hand, my fingers seeking the blood matted wound. Her eyes were blinking at a rapid pace as if she was trying to restart her brain, what little of it there was anyway.

As long as she didn't talk it would be fine. "Cas?" The urge grew hotter and thicker, my veins felt like busy highways, if this continues I fear I might die. Without hesitation I pressed my fingers into the hole in her hand, instantly her teeth clenched together and a pained hissing left her mouth. "Stop," I dug them in harder.

"Don't tell me what to do," my voice sounded unfamiliar, deep and gruff, I wonder what's happening to me.
Carefully I watched her responses as I continued to dig my fingers into the wound, dried blood mixing with fresh blood.
Her grey eyes were starting to fill with tears and I couldn't help myself. Leaning down, I looked closely at them, they were strange. Not because they were the colour of milk and not because they can't see my eyes looking at them. It was because even though I had hurt her, even thought I was hurting her, there was no trace of hate in them.

My nose pressed against her cheek and I felt her warmth, it was so strange against the constant cold of my skin, it felt so...alive. There was so much life in those dead eyes and yet in this moment, I didn't want to snuff it out. Her face had become still, almost accepting, I didn't like it. My index finger pressed deeper until it broke through the other side.
"Your bone has been damaged," I mumble, darting my tongue out to taste a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"I don't care," I smiled,
"Good answer," I removed my finger from the blood-dripping wound only to wrap it around her wrist, staining it with bloody finger tips. "Come with me," I whispered in her ear, slightly nipping at it, she let out another hiss. I had broken the skin. Before she could give me any confirmation, I began dragging her around the back of the record shop. "Why are we here," looking back at her, I noticed the slight tremor to her lip and the trail of blood running down her hear, staining her white hair crimson. It was a beautiful sight indeed. "I said I'd reward you didn't I?"
She looked apprehensive and I couldn't blame her, after all I had just spent twenty minutes fucking up her hand.

"Are you going to rape me?" And now I want to kill her again. Sighing, a toyed with my collar as I watched her,
"No, pain is for murder and torture..." I looked to her hand with a smirk, "as you should know," she cradled it gently, the blood seeping into her striped shirt. "Pleasure, however, is for sex," a grin lit up her face, the pain in her hand obviously forgotten.

She took a step forward, Her colourful converse tapping against the asphalt. I took a step back. "Don't get to excited, I may decide to snap your neck half way through," she paused, head tilting slightly to the side, before shoving her hands in her pockets. "Hey Cas? A-"
"Casimir," I interjected, She rolled her eyes and I imagined rolling her off a cliff.
"Casimir you're a virgin right?" I bit down so hard I think I chipped a tooth.
"What?" Her eyes settled into a soft look that made me extremely uncomfortable.
"My dad said if a boy ever backs away when you try to initiate sex, he's either inexperienced or gay-"
"Do you really think your dad has the right to be giving away life advice?" I butted in, running my fingers over the fraud of my jeans. They felt like fresh cuts.

"If there's one thing my dad knows about, it's sex, even if it is with underaged women,"
"I can't believe you can say that without wanting to cut your tongue out, you were one of those underaged women,"
"Exactly, were, I'm not anymore I don't care."
"We killed him last night, what do you mean you don't care?" She took another step forward and I took another one back. "Closure, I never said her wasn't a shitty person, he deserved what he got and now I and many other girls don't have to worry about him," another step forward, another back.

This continued until I was against the wall of the record shop and the toes of her shoes were pressing into mine.
"If you're a virgin Cas, I can teach you," The urge was back, this time it was a flooding damn, wild and unpredictable. The water levels kept rising and waves kept crashing until everything broke. My hand shot out and wrapped around the back of her neck, her eyes widened but I didn't see much else as my lips hit hers with a force. I had never kissed anyone before and I didn't know how to do it. Much like my first kill I was kind of just winging it. I could hear my blood gushing and pumping, my heart beat was a loud thump as I continued to run my tongue over every inch of her mouth. There will be nothing left that I haven't touched or seen, in the end she will completely belong to me.

What I'm assuming to be primal instinct kicked in and I soon found my mouth drifting off down her cheek and to her neck. Her skin was soft and her warmth caused my lips to feel as thought they were melting and blending into her body. I felt like a crack addict finally getting a dose after months of feeling empty and on edge. In short, she was addicting.
"Cas," she gasped, when my lips reached just under her ear, an obvious sensitive spot. "Mhmm," I hummed, the vibrations causing my lips to tingle and Ximena to let out a small squeak. A cool metallic taste flooded my mouth and I realised I had found the blood trail coming from her ear. Slowly, I dragged my tongue up the red coloured skin, the metallic substance buzzing against my tongue. I followed the curve of her ear, enjoying the shivers that racked her body everything I came in contact with her skin.

Once the blood was gone, I moved down to her shoulder where the strap of her shirt had fallen down, "can I?"
I looked up at her, her cloudy eyes foggier than usual, "y-yeah," Her voice was breathy and seemed to wisp along the breeze. I smiled against her collar bone, "don't regret it,"

Yeah so some smut next chapter, it's still a little early for a fully fleshed out sex scene so it'll probably be a little tame but oh well. I've never actually written anything sexual before so this is kind of trial and era at the moment. Any way I hope you enjoyed and continue to enjoy. If you did please leave a vote or a comment, (I sound like a like hungry YouTuber).
Have a nice life.
-T