fifteen

Tears streamed down her face as she desperately pulled and clawed at my wrist, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...please just let me go!" Her words were broken up by sobs and I could see she was close to giving up. Leaning down, I blew against her ear smiling at he scream that left her. "The cloth fell out," I stated, pressing it back into her mouth as she struggled. "Aw sweetheart, don't you know your struggling and begging makes this more fun for me," She cried out again, squeezing, her eyes shut. "If you do that, I'll have to cut your eyelids off," They still remained tightly closed, tears barely squeezing out of them

Her friend was wailing by Ximena on the ground, calling out tattoo's name; Christy. I could hear my blood gushing through my veins like waves in a blood-red sea. Sweat and cheap perfume filled the small alley-way making it hard to breathe. My limbs were trembling through the thrill of having two people under my control. Under my power. A human is really too easy to break, Whether it's their will or their life.

"Now, be a good girl and open those eyes wide," She looked up at me, and I could see the flickering light behind her eyes slowly burning out, singing into a clear mass of burning smoke. She knew she couldn't escape, and that made me extremely happy. Gently brushing the tip of the knife against her cheek, I took pleasure in watching her blood meld into the silver, creating a glossy coating. 

Her eyes widened and I took my chance, my knife met flesh, soft and pudgy, and made a satisfying squelch as the tip of the blade sank deep enough to make my victim scream. The blade fit tight in her eye socket as if it had found the perfect knife block. Wrapping my fingers around it, I twisted, hearing snaps and cracks before digging the knife in further. Her mouth was tightly clenched around the cloth, mumbled sounds I'm sure were supposed to be ear-splitting screams being suffocated by its grasp. 

Blood gurgled and lept out of the wound like people from a sinking ship, her palms slapped against the concrete floor and her body convulsed in my grasp. Her actions spoke louder than her screams, 'I'm not giving up yet.'

"Very well," Ripping my knife out of its place, I heard a distant scream and realised it must have been the second girl. She had seen the white mound of blood and muscle attached to the blade, cords of nerves and fibres hanging off it like entrails. "My, what pretty eyes you have," I grinned, eyeing the other, "I might just keep them."

I dug the blade into the other one, flinching at pink hair's scream. "Ximena shut her u-"                          She wasn't listening, her body was splained out on the concrete, two patches of crimson spread across her shirt. "fuck!" The other girl had a fucking knife. "Bitch!" She flinched back, sobs heaving her body, "Leave her alone!" She roared at me, tears flowing down her cheeks. An accusing hand trembled in my direction and I couldn't help myself. Within seconds I was in front of her. My hand gripped onto her wrist and she cried out. I added more pressure, watching as her tan skin turned a pale white under its constraint. More pressure. A loud snapped echoed and I dropped her hand, admiring its now limp form and the ugly green and blue blotches painting it.

Looking over at Ximena, I could see the rattling of her ribcage and that strange sense of relief flushed over me again like a bucket of cold water. "Right, let's finish this," Christy was huddled by the wall trembling and murmuring against the cloth. Looking down at her she felt like a small child. "Are you done?" Her rapid mumbles stopped, all of her movement stopped. slowly she raised her head and I caught sight of my butcher knife, wedged into her eye. Her lips were blue against the red of the cloth and I started to notice the chill of the night. My adrenaline had been so aggressive that I had barely felt a thing. She was facing me, an empty gash and a knife handle stared back at me. Cautiously, she nodded before lowering her head once again.