~Part 2~

~Hikaru's POV near the end of class~

"Hey Hikaru," i hear Kaoru say so i turn to him "hmm?" "Do you think one of those Lolita twins are cuter than me?" He actually sounds concerned, so i put my hand on his chin and turn his face to meet min putting our faces less than an inch apart "of course not Kaoru no matter how many cute girls stand in our way nothing will stop me from loving you!" This causes all the girls around us to squeal loudly but we hear two soft and simultaneous 'ew's' so we turn and look at the Lolita girls behind us they had disgusted looks and when we looked at them the one with the bat glasses made a 'tch' noise "aww are the Lolita's mad that we stole your spotlight? With our beautiful love?" At this the one with flower glasses pulls her sister close to her "as if. Now would you stop that incest is disgusting." We give them a shocked look and the girls glares at them. I can hear Kaoru sniffle like he's about to cry "H-Hikaru she's scary," He asks "don't worry Kaoru ill protect you from the scary Lolita. Now look at what you did you made my brother scared you should apologize or take you and your weird fashion choice out of this school." She goes silent for a second gently takes her sister off her but then she gets up and grabs my tie "listen here carrot top. Make another comment about my fashion your gonna regret it." I just shove her off me a little to rough and she falls back and lets go of my tie and falls on her bum with a loud thump. She looks up and then she starts to tear up and runs to the teachers desk they talk for a minute before she turns to me with a large smirk and the teacher looks pissed "HIKARU!" She screams i get up and make my way to the teacher "why did you push Ms. Ningyo to the floor you know what never mind you have detention today! I am very disappointed at you young man you are very lucky that i am not calling your mother!" She went on like this for a while and i went to my desk once she was done with her little lecture. When the Lolita walked back she had a large smirk and was skipping back to her desk.

(Timeskip to lunch)

~Shi's POV~

We where walking around the school since we didn't want to go to the cafeteria. As we walk down the empty hallway the only sound is the clicking of our heels on the tiled floor. I expected to be the only ones walking around in the middle of the lunch period that was until i hear a large amount of footsteps and some soft talking. Although our comfortable silence was soon broken when a familiar carrot top ran up to us "hey you two!" We stop and look at the carrot top "hmm?" "It's your fault I'm taking a false punishment!" "So you deserved it." This is when i start to feel frantic because i know something bad is about to happen "listen i only grabbed your tie your the one that actually threw me to the ground and i almost hit my head on the desk behind me. Also really I'm scary?" The carrot top and Sei kept fighting until a large black haired boy and picked up the carrot to and another raven walked over he had glasses and was holding a black book, he was kinda intimidating. "Well since you got one of our most popular hosts taken out of today's club activity's you are going to be helping us today." "What!?" That was me i freak out this is the first time i have spoken at school all day even sei looks surprised "what do you mean by help? Who even are you guys?" 

(One explanation and walk later)

"Well that's stupid lets go Shi." Sei grabs my hand and begins to pull me towards the door "mori." We hear th guy say and suddenly and Sei is lifted up and she starts flailing and making mad noises "Mrs. Sai please calm down its just for today two hours after school then you to are free, unless you do something that makes you have to do it again ok you two?" We just nod and Sai calms down "come back here right after the dismissal bell." We just nod and exit the music room.

(After school)

~Sai's POV~

We make our way to the music room following a group of girls who seemed to be going the same way. We get to the door and the girls open it immediately once they do that they run over to different tables while we walk over to Kyoya-senpai "ah yes please go over to the dressing rooms  the outfits are in there once you've changed just ask the hosts and guests if thay want food or coffee, ok?" We nod and go over to the dressing rooms and go into the ones where we can see that maid outfits. 

We put them on along with the white knee highs with grey bows and the black flats and walk out and see Kyoya waiting for us "ok come with me

We put them on along with the white knee highs with grey bows and the black flats and walk out and see Kyoya waiting for us "ok come with me." He walks us to the front of everyone and says "hello everyone if you need anything to eat or drink please ask our maids Alright continue with your activities." I was flagged over to Tamaki while Shi had to go to Honey, poor thing i should help her later "yes Tamaki?" I ask in the sweetest voice cocking my head to the side and closing my eyes I hear him murmur 'how cute' "I would like you to go get my princesses here peices of Vinella, chocolate, and carrot please." "Of course Tamaki Senpai!" I say before walking of towards the kitchen and grab the three slices off cake and put them on my tray and walk back out then give them out. "Hey Sai." I turn and see the carrot head staring at me "we require cake get over here!" I roll my eyes and walk over when i hear a loud CRASH we turn and see a girl in the banana suit over a terrified Shi with a large smirk on her face full of tacky makeup. I walk over to her and grab her shoulder before pushing her away and kneeling down "oh my god! Shi are you ok!?" Her maid outfit and the floor around her is covered in various cakes, her hair is ruined with bits of cake in it "y-yeah I'm fine only my ego is bruised." I sigh and kiss her on the head before getting up and turning to the girl "why did you do that you have three seconds to answer." "Oh I thought she was you after all your the reason my favorite brotherly love is in half today!"i just roll my eyes and help Shi up "come on lets go clean you up." "Hey don't ignore me!" She grabs my shoulder "you have 5 seconds. Fuck off or deal with me getting my heel and throwing it at you." She lets go and i walk Shi back to the changing room and help my shocked sister change back into her outfit instead of putting her heels on i just have her put the flats back on. I walk her out of the changing room now i was much taller than her and was leading her by the hand towards the bathroom.