~Part 3~

~Sai's POV~

Ugh i cant believe we left our bags with the hosts now i have to go back to that damn room! I slowly open the door and see just the hosts so i walk in and make a beeline for the changing rooms. I get in and grab our bags and walk out and run into something large i get off it to find the hosts right outside of the changing room and I ran right into the carrot top "Kaoru get away let me talk to her." The boy gets away from me and the intimidating raven steps forward "Mrs. Sai i would like to invite you and your sister to be our full time maids." "I don't know being in here kinda traumatized Shi." "Don't worry  we banned the girl from taking part in this for the next two months and if she ever does it again we will ban her for the rest of the year, also a lot of the girls said they would love if you would stay, plus you can give Hahuri more chances to pay off his dept." i just put my hand on my chin when we hear the door creak we look over and Shi is looking over at us "Shi come here i need to talk for a bit."

(One conversation later)

"Ok we have come to an agreement." The boys look over "we will do it on one condition." Shi says "and that is?" "You have to let us as real boy Lolitas!" The boys ,except for the small blonde and the large raven, look slightly shocked "well than you can dress us up for one of our themed days and you can be our maids." "Yeah then we have a deal glasses!" We shake hands exchange numbers and part ways.