III

"What happened to your eye?" Lance asked from behind Keith, startling him.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Keith flinched and yelled after Lance has scared the shit out of him.

"What happened to your eye?" Lance asked again, pointing to the dark bruise on Keiths face.

"This? Its nothing"

"Doesnt look like nothing"

"Its nothing, I promise" Keith assures, shutting his locker and swiftly walking away from Lance with a sigh. He really needed to learn how to be more discreet about this Spiderman thing.

. . .

"How did you get these pictures so close up? They're amazing!" Dos Santos asked, the teacher who also ran the school paper.

"I have a lot of spare time" Keith lies.

"Either way, these are great. I'll get them in the paper right away, and who knows, maybe they'll even be in the city news paper!" The teacher exclaimed.

. . .

"Do you wanna hang out later?" Lance asked, standing behind Keith and rocking from his heels to his toes.

"Do you ever say 'Hello'?" Keith asked, turning to face the taller male.

"Hello, would you like to hang out later?" Lance smirked "Me and my friends are going to my house around 5 for pizza and video games"

"Sure! I-I mean, yeah totally" Keith nodded, a bit flustered his crush was actually asking him over to his house.

"Okay" Lance nodded, grabbing Keith phone

"Hey!"

"Relax, Mullet. Im putting my number in so i can text you my address"

"Oh"

"I'll see you later then" Lance smiled charmingly, turning and walking off to his car leaving Keith clutching his phone to his chest with a dorky smile on his face.

. . .

At about 4:45, Keith hopped onto his motorcycle and drove to the address Lance had given him.

He got to the house around 4:55 and parked his motorcycle in their drive was. The house was nice, not to big but not too small. Cozy.

He knocked on the door and shrugged on his leather jacket and fiddled with one of the straps while he waited for Lance to open the door. Instead of Lance, he was greeted by a small child looking up at him "Hi?" Keith said

"Get away from the door, V!" Lance shouted from somewhere inside the house. The small child, who Keith assumed was 'V' didnt move an inch

"Are you Lance's friend?" V asked

"Yes, Well I guess I am" Keith answers

"Are you his boyfriend?" The small girl asked with a devilish grin that easily matched Lance's. Lance had come out to his family as Bi about a week ago, Veronica and Luis were the only two, besides his mom of course, to understand really.

"No! I-Im not his boyfriend" Keith blushes, clearing his throat awkwardly

"V! I said get away from the damn door!"

"Language!" Lance's mother yelled from another part of the house.

Lance ran to the door quickly and shoved Veronica out of the way. "Sorry about that" Lance says with a quick laugh.

"It's fine" Keith smiles. What the fuck, why is his smile so fucking adorable.

"C-Come in" Lance said, leading Keith inside.

"Your house is nice"

"Thanks, its my moms" Lance jokes. That wasnt funny, Damnit Lance

Keith laughs a bit and Lance smiles.

Lance leads them up to his room. "And this is where the magic happens" Lance says with a wink and a smirk. Keith blushes and rolls his eyes.

"Hunk and Pidge should be here any minute" Lance says. Keith nods and plops down in one of the bean bags.