Part 5: No strings attached (smut)

When Chris returned to the tower, she was wet, cold and deep frustration caused her eyes to sting with tears. She was hoping to find Natasha and that she would be in the mood to go out and drown her distress in some beers. The first place she was trying her luck with was the community room, though the second she left the elevator, she had the feeling that only one person would be there. The idea came to her because Judas Priest was blasting through the corridors at an immense volume.

Still she entered sure that also Tony was someone able to either lift her mood or at least make her a drink and coincidentally she did find him already behind the bar. He was wearing a tight-fitting AC/DC bandshirt a some worn out jeans. The second she stepped in, the music automatically tuned down and as he looked up to see who had arrived, a smile spread across his face. Just who he had been thinking about now that he had made his decision on how to go on with her, but he also simply was glad that she ad returned safely. At least for the most part. She shook slightly and small puddles of water were left behind her as she walked towards him. Her face was dark. He held up the bottle of what she guessed was some very expensive bourbon. "Want one? You definitely look like you need it". she grabbed the whole bottle and took a deep gulp. The alcohol burned down her throat and warmed her at least the slightest bit. She had been right, it was bourbon and from what it tasted like, it also had been expensive. Not that it mattered to her at the moment. She also would have taken the cheapest of them all.
Tony looked at her worried and took in her appearance. Completely soaked, dirty and a worn out. Something obviously happened on that mission or she would have danced cheerily into this room, being wet or not. At least she didn't seem to be injured from what he could judge. "What happened?"
"Don't ask" she murmured and dropped herself on one of the bar stools, flinching at the water that was swimming within her pants. Alone thinking about it made her feel like crying "For ages I've been hunting this guy and now that I finally had chased him down through the rain and half New York, he jumps off this damn building". She took another gulp from the golden liquid. The information about Johnsons suicide shocked him and he could imagine how depressive and irritating this had to be for her after all the energy she had put into this. The only problem was that he barely was able to register her words as he watched droplets of water and escaped bourbon trickle down her bend neck to disappear below the zipper of her opened jacket "That sucks" Was all he eventually was able to get out while unconsciously licking his lips. She may be a little roughed up, but this still was an erotic sight and that her skin was already wet, and glistening didn't help much to set his mind on something else.

He wanted to lick these drops off her.

He slammed the bottle down on the bar, causing him to jump and his eyes to snap back up to her face. "That's the underestimation of the year!", she jumped off the stool and struggled to get out of the wet leather jacket, revealing an also soaked black tanktop that stuck to her body like a second skin.  "I never felt so unstrung in my life!" crying out exasperated, she fisted her hands in her hair "Five fucking years I followed this ass all over the globe. Repeatedly I left everything behind, friends, lovers, homes". Upon seeing the immense stress that burden her, an idea formed in his head that could help with both their problems. He allowed her to ramble on, truly surprised that the pretty blonde could swear like a truck driver.
"You are stressed" he spun his glass, the ice cubes clinking when she had stopped shouting, only standing there and breathing heavily "I know an effective way of stress relieve". Maybe it was a little unfair to use her current state but now harm would be done and it would help them both.
She froze, not completely sure if he really was implying what she was thinking and slowly turned to face him again. A smug smile played around his lips while he eyed her over the rim of his glass. "Don't mess with me Stark! Not today!" she warned and pointed at him with a threatening finger, all the time fighting down the small spark of excitement that had come to life in the pit of her stomach. Don't go don't that road, Christine.
He set his bourbon down and slowly strode towards her, like a lion would stalk his prey "I'm not messing". Subconsciously her eyes began trailing his body and realizing her unwanted eagerness, she quickly turned her head around in a miserable attempt to distract herself.