Kindness and Fear

Well, I told y'all I was gonna dress like a lesbian and I wasn't joking.

In case you can't see, I even did my makeup and put in grunge earrings. I pulled/gelled my hair back on one side and pinned it. I tried hard. I was told I looked like a lesbian, a pop star, and a rock chick, so...

~~~

Before "Taking on Anxiety"

Morality's eyes flickered to the side, a smirk tugging at his lips as he scooped a small amount of flour into his hand. Silently, he crept up behind Anxiety, who was reading the recipe obliviously. The moral trait raised his hand...

...and dumped the powder straight into Anxiety's hair.

"Wha-? Hey! Dad!" Anxiety shook his head wildly, resembling a wet dog before attempting to glare at his elder. "That's so not funny!"

Morality - who had been trying feverishly to hold in laughter - finally lost it, clutching his sides as tears pooled in his tightly-shut eyes. "I-I'm...sorry...!" He gasped between laughter.

It wasn't long before the dark trait joined him, the sound of their laughter filling the kitchen.

~~~

After "Taking on Anxiety"

Anxiety stormed back to the mindscape, trying to ignore the hot tears welling up in his eyes.

"You shouldn't have appeared in a video!" Prince shouted, stopping him. "You know Thomas didn't want you there!"

Morality quickly appeared, concern on his face. "What's going on here?"

"Anxiety decided to show up in a video!" Prince growled, gesturing angrily.

Morality's eyes lit up as he beamed at Anxiety. "Really? I'm so happy for you! How'd it go?!"

Anxiety shuffled and glared at the ground. "They spent the whole time talking about how to get rid of me."

"We wouldn't have had to if you hadn't shown up!" Prince exclaimed.

Morality shot him a glare and lead Anxiety back to his room. Well into the night, they simply watched movies and talked.

Morality noticed Anxiety had gone quiet and instantly wrapped an arm around the younger. "You know you're really important, right?"

Anxiety shrugged, looking away.

Morality frowned, leaning down to get a better look at his face. "...right?"