What Did You Do?!

Anxiety didn't know what happened.

One moment, he was glaring at himself in the mirror - a hobby of his - and the next, he was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling - another hobby of his, but this time it wasn't his choice.

His head was dully thrumming, and his body ached as if all of his bones had deconstructed and and reconstructed in a completely different shape. He groaned and struggled to his feet,  his eyes meeting the mirror.

He screeched.

Or rather. . .

She screeched.

Anxiety frantically looked him- er, herself over, desperate word fragments sputtering from her lips. She gave another horrified look at the mirror and there was no denying it.

Her makeup was slightly more complex and there was now the addition of matté black lipstick. Her hair was significantly longer, the tangled brown and sangría locks falling almost stylishly over her shoulders and hanging just above her hips. Having already taken off her sweatshirt, it was easy to view her slim, curved figure through a loose MCR crop top tank and ripped black shorts. Chipped black nail polish decorated her fingers as they explored this new form. She had to admit, if she had been into girls, she would've been incredibly attracted.

As she put her mind back to the topic at hand - how? - her expression darkened and she put her low - yet feminine - voice to the test. "PRINCEY!"

As she stormed into the commons, she realized she wasn't the only one afflicted by the inexplicable circumstance.

The girl she assumed to Morality didn't look all that bothered, flashing a bright smile and showing off her - admittedly adorable - dimples. "Well, hey-a, kiddo!" Her soft hair was styled in a rather fitting shoulder length cut, with a butterfly clip keeping it out of her eyes. A light blue sweater clung to her female body and trailed against her 'mom jeans'. Althought her clothes weren't as revealing as Anxiety's, it was easy to see her love handles and slightly thicker figure. It was. . . cute.

Contrary to Morality's acceptance, Logic looked undeniably irritated. Her hair was shaved partway, leaving short locks on the top of her head that hung just to the side of her vision as if commanded to stay put. Her arms were crossed over her sleeveless white blouse, which was tucked impeccably into her black pencil skirt. "I'm sure we've all come to the conclusion of who's responsible for this predicament."

As if cued, a figure stumbled into the commons. A heavy exhale escaped the rose-colored lips as a hand ran itself through the long wavy hair, pushing it back. Prince looked shocked upon seeing them, blinking a few times. She seemed perfectly content waltzing around in a white sports bra and red gym shorts, showing off her athletic and curved body. "You all were affected too?"

Anxiety stepped forward, eyes narrowed as she placed her hands on her hips. "Oh, so you know what happened?" She drolled in a tone that heavily implied that she was fully aware Prince would know.

Prince's wide eyes remained locked on Anxiety, bright red starting to dote her face.

Anxiety groaned loudly, rolling her eyes as dramatically as was possible. "Prince, you useless lesbian, can you focus for six seconds?"

Prince snapped to attention, clearing her throat. "A-Ah! Right! Well, as you can see, you're all females."

Anxiety prepared for a sarcastic response, but Logic cut her off. "No shit."