Chapter 2

Emilys POV

Finally, the final bell of the day ended. Not that I didn't enjoy it, because, to be honest, I was loving the schools so much.

"I'm gonna walk Nina back, I'll meet you there?" Fabian asked.

"Sounds good." I said watching the happy couple stroll away. 

I scrolled through my phone before I felt an arm slink around my shoulder.

"Hey Em!" I turned my head to see it was Alfie.

"Hey." I smiled, super happy we had gotten so close last period.

"How was your first day?" He asked, removing his arm.

"Pretty good! Lot's of Mr. Sweet checking up on me, though. Do you think he knows somethings up?" I asked, lowering my voice.

"You said your great granddad's last name was different than yours. He shouldn't know anything." Alfie said. 

We looked up to see Jerome headed over. He shot me a smile.

"Hey sweetheart, did you have a good day?" He asked. 

I almost immediately fell into a swarm of littlespace. 

"Hey, yea it was a good day." I smiled, resisting it best I could. 

"Let's get headed back guys. Trudy's probably started dinner, there's gonna be mashed potatoes." Alfie said, grabbing my arm, practically dragging me...

We arrived, and the boys ran to their rooms to change out of uniforms. I hadn't gotten mine yet.

"Emily, dear, can you set up silverwear? It's on the table." Trudy said.

"Of course." I smiled as she raced up the stairs. I walked into the dining room and began to set up.

A plate I used knocked over the salt, so I bent over the table to try to grab it. I heard footsteps enter the room.

"Jerome? I'm gonna use the restroom, I'll be in there in a second!" I heard Alfie say from outside the room.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my hips, and something grind up against my ass.

"Okay, Alfie!" The voice with its hands on me said, and it was Jerome's voice to my surprise. 

"Jerome?!" I said, looking over my shoulder at the boy who had me bent over a table.

"Like I told you, I'm full of surprises." He smirked, grinding up against me again, than sending a quick smack to my ass.

I moaned softly, as he released me, smirked, and walked out of the room.

What the fuck just happened?

And why did I like it so much?!

I continued to pick up the salt, and set up for dinner...

Before I knew it we were all at the dinner table, and Jerome was beside me. I could just feel my emotions for him grow every time I watched him laugh, or smile. I didn't know what it was about him, but I enjoyed this surprising boy.

"So what did you guys get on the math quiz?" Patricia asked, biting into her steak.

"95." Nina immediately responded.

"Really? I flunked it." Mick frowned.

"That's not too bad, Mick. I didn't even get a grade." I joked.

"Oh shut it." He joked back as everyone laughed.

We all continued to eat.

"Hey, you look really pretty today." Jerome said softly, smiling.

I couldn't help my stupid smile and blush, as I glanced down at my plate.

Alfie must of overheard, because he glanced at me from behind Jerome and pretended to throw up.

I sent him the middle finger behind Jerome's back, laughing softly before beginning to eat again. We soon all finished, and left.