Chapter 3

Emilys POV

Fabian showed me to our room, and we entered.

"Lucky for you, I'm organized." He laughed, as we entered the room.

"Warning, I am not." I laughed back, flopping on my bed.

"Soo... what's the deal with Jerome?" He asked.

"Uh.. what deal?" I said, awkwardly.

"Oh, trust me. He talked about you in nearly every class, and I can't help but notice he has never looked at another girl the way he's looked at you." Fabian said.

"Really?!" I said, a little too excited.

"Oh, so you are into him!" Fabian exclaimed.

"No- Well, I mean yea, but he would never wanna date me." I said.

"And why is that? You seem to be his type!" He said.

"Well.. It's a bit.. complicated." I said awkwardly glancing at the ground.

"Well explain! I won't tell anyone I promise." He said softly.

Since he was my roommate and all, I knew I would have to explain it regardless...

"Well... I'm sort of.. Uh... part of his, community thing." I said, not knowing where to go with it.

"What kind of... community. As in Victor's kind, the ddlg kind, the-" He was cut off by me.

"You know about it?!" I asked, confused.

"Well, yea! One day it popped up on my feed on tumblr from Nina's account and I researched it. We are a part of it too." He said.

No. Fuckin. Way.

"That's so cool!" I said, smiling.

"Now I don't have to explain when Nina acts little." He smiled.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked. 

"Amber knows, and Patricia knows. I don't think they are littles themselves but, they don't judge. They think its cute and they lookout for Nina." Fabian smiled.

"Could you- uh-" I was gonna ask.

"Tell them for you? and Nina of course? Totally! Nina will be so happy to have a little friend, I'll tell them tomorrow morning." He smiled.

"Thank you... But do you see the problem now?!" I asked.

"I'm sure Jerome would be a good Daddy... I don't think he knows about it, but I could try and give him a push in that direction very discretely." Fabian said.

"That makes me nervous." I said.

"Trust me, he's gonna be fine about it. Are you into kinky stuff?" Fabian asked.

"Yea?" I said, confused.

He smiled, "You and Jerome will be a perfect match."