:Premonitions Pt. 1:

* Listen to: Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers ft. Daya*

Word Count: 1932

My mind was trying to push myself to wake up but I couldn't. My limbs felt extremely heavy and there was this pain in my shoulder. My vision was coated in darkness but then this female voice started calling out my name. Her voice was getting louder and louder. Then in a flash my eyes shot open. My body tried to sit up but this searing hot pain spread from my shoulder all the way down to my toes. 

"Don't move Y/N! Oh god please don't move." Lydia was on her knees besides me on Stiles's bed. 

I looked down where her hand was placed. My eyes widen at the sight of blood and a pair of scissors that was embedded in my shoulder, "What the fuck is this?!" I yelled out and now I felt the pain from my wound. I took the time to notice that there were dozens of red strings extending from the scissors and towards the pictures of the walls. My hand reached up to grab the scissors to pull them out but Lydia stopped me. 

"Don't touch it. It might do more damage." She coached me as her hands started shaking violently. 

"You have to get it out of her." Aiden made himself known from the opposite side of the room, "Let me do it." He started to move closer but stopped.

Scott and Issac burst through the bedroom door slightly out of breath. 

"What the hell happened?" Scott asked as he rushed over towards me, "Who did this?" He asked Lydia as he brushed some hair from my sweaty forehead. 

"We don't know, we found her like this." Lydia began to explain. 

"Okay, hey look at me Y/N," Scott began to speak as he tilted my face towards him, "I am going to pull the scissors out but it's going to hurt a lot. Can you be strong for me?"

I gave him a weak nod since there was a good amount of blood loss. He took in a deep breath as his fingers wrapped themselves around the scissors. My hand quickly gripped Lydia's ready for the sudden pain I was about to receive. A few tears escaped her doe like eyes. Scott started to count to three and at the last second he snatched the scissors out. A sob pushed past my lips and my hand flew to my injured shoulder. Scott began to apologize repeatedly as he took my hand in his. Black veins started to protrude from my flesh and up towards his. Within seconds the pain subsided and that's when I realized what he did. I gave him a small thank you and he nodded with a small smile. 

"How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott turned towards Lydia in panic. 

She got up from the bed as she walked over towards Aiden, "I heard it."

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden shook his head as he leaned onto Stiles's desk.

"Not as confusing as this." Lydia pointed over towards me and the strings, "Do you think Stiles did this to her?"

I was insulted by her question. I got up from the bed as I cradled my shoulder, "How could you ask that? Also what the hell is going on?"

"What I want to know is how could you not wake up from getting stabbed?" Issac asked as he leaned up against the door frame. 

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I thought back, "All I remember was getting ready for bed and Stiles fell asleep before me. This heaviness came upon me and I knocked out." I began to explain as I looked around the room and that's when I noticed a certain person was gone, "Where is Stiles?"