:Imagine:

Imagine:

Imagine:

That you were kidnapped. Stiles did everything in his power to search for you. You kept reminding yourself that he would find you. That Scott will find you. You just had to hold on just for a little bit longer. It was hard your body was sore. You were beaten and kept in a small room with no heat. Your captor rarely feed you. You only were provided with a thin blanket. It felt like your body was slowing shutting down. Your eyes began to feel heavy as you struggled to stay awake. Then it hit you. No one was coming for you. It's been days since you disappeared. Maybe if you fall asleep now then everything will stop hurting. As your eyes started closing you were ready to let go. That was until you heard a voice on the other side of the door.

"Y/N!, say something! Are you in there?" Stiles shouted as his fist banged on the wood.

"Stiles." Your voice came out hoarse as you tired to push yourself from the floor, "I'm here, Stiles." My voice cracked as tears of relief poured out.

"Hang on baby. We are going to get you out." He comforted.

You finally felt freed and happy. Happy to be in your boyfriend's arms again. You just had to hold on just a little bit longer, stay awake a little longer. The door burst open and you saw him. His eyes widen once he noticed how you looked. He wasted no time rushing over and taking you into his arms. You hugged him back just as hard. You looked at the door and noticed Scott watching you two. He had tears in his eyes happy that you were alive. You were thankful that two most important people in your life never gave up on you.

~ Written on August 16th, 2018 ~