Excaliburs And Deaths Deal

Genji POV

Well it looks like things have gone back to normal after my night of 'fun' with kuroka we have been in a relationship really and we have been having moments like that but not on the same scale as before.

I revealed kuroka to issei and to put it simple he lost all self control and tried to have his way with her which was stopped by Asia testing out her Katon:Phoenix sage flower on the poor bugger and than kuroka showed her mark to him which is basically how a dragon marks a mate it's a tattoo exactly like the one on Genji back but smaller and instead of purple it was black and yellow(no pun intended)

Rias was pissed that issei was attracted to kuroka and voiced it which resulted in issei sucker punching rias which after that she didn't even mutter a word

Akeno was sad she didn't have my first time but than again I don't like S&M so unless she calmed that shit down she wasn't getting any d***

Koneko was furious that kuroka first took my first time and me hers but also for the fact that she was even there believing and I quote'Nee-Chan seduce Genji-Kun'
besides that the air was tense and after destroying a few doors and walls with issei telling me the wall was innocent and the two were together friends and I dare say sisters once more.My way of convincing koneko that kuroka is good was simple

Beat the shit out of both senseless and when koneko comes to I made her use senjutsu to determine what she would find and what she found scared her shocked her and made her sad she found lust yes but love aswell but love was much more prominent lust being 10% while love being 90%.

She saw that her nee-Sama genuinely cared for Genji and loved him plus even if she didn't she couldn't fake this much .....love nobody can.Koneko accepted and went on with her life hanging with kuroka and Genji along with issei since issei and Genji were always seen together now brothers in anything but blood.

Kiba took this the best as he was happy that everyone was getting along except rias but well umm how does he say it "Fuck her she's a stuck up hoe with a giant stick up her ass and not the one for sex she asked me to help her put on her bra all I said was begone thot"

Yeah that happened also kuroka and koneko sit on my lap now with them splitting only when others are in the room except issei.

Another thing issei and Asia hooked up and it spread like wildfire in kuoh academy and holy shit was it bad.All and all pretty good life so far so why the fuck am I having a stare down with a exorcist with the Excalibur Destruction in hand with me holding it down with one hand my other balled in a fist my special eyes that I dubbed Sharingan or copy wheel eye spinning slowly as I look at her eyes

Flashback

I just came back from getting some snacks for kuroka and issei after they asked for some chocolate with koneko asking for some to so I open the door and before me is rias with her pitiful demonic aura flaring with issei's boosted gear out holding a sword that was being wielded by a hooded person who was obviously female judging from the lumps on the chest area.

Immediately issei turns to me and waves while I give him my 'what the fuck did you do issei and do I need to fix it' face and he responded with a no with him sending the hooded girl flying into the wall.

I speed towards the girl intent on killing her but the bluentte got in my way leading to my current predicament

Flashback End

Charging a Chidori in my palm I stroke forward with my sharingan seeing she was going to slash upwards with me speeding off appearing behind her and using my right leg I swept her feet right under herself making her lose balance and I delivered a bone crushing kick to the back and broke more bones breaking exactly 103 of the 206 in her body making her scream in pain.