:: 삼십이 ::

[18 September 2017]

balenciaga boots and gucci fur coat.

can you guess who it is ? thats right it is the one and only lisa. the lisa manoban.

you would think there was something going on because of the commotion caused by the swarm of paparazzi. flashes going off everywhere. and there was a distinct moving group of people in the middle of the crowd.

the one and only lisa manoban was in the heart of the crowd, still ever smiling and waving to her fans. she had released her new fashion clothing line just two days before arriving in korea and the response that it got was overwhelming. no scratch that, it was out of this world. it was so unbelievable that it sold out within ten minutes of its release.

lisa was definitely causing a ruckus in the fashion scene. many designers were dying to collaborate with her. being away from korea for a period of time, allowed her to get inspiration from outside korea. lucy, on the other hand barely managed to pose as her for that period she was gone. and her group released a song, as if its your last. it shocked her that her twin could rap decently or even dance properly.

she had missed her group immensely and decided it was time to make a grand entrance back to korea. and the media still thought that she was lucy manoban, the supposed heir of manoban corps. and boy was she going to get into trouble for the stunt she was planning to pull off. specifically trouble with her parents. but at this point she was sick of having to report at the office by seven every morning and no freedom to dance or see her group members. although she loved sketching her designs during her free time, she felt too pressurised to do it everyday.

so she wanted to reveal the very new heir and successor that she had oh-so-very carefully trained at the fashion show. it was bound to shock everyone. the only problem was she didnt know how he would react to her being in korea and coming back for good.

boy is she good at kicking up a storm.