Chapter 2

Warning: Swears
(Y/n) Pov
Today is my first day of freshman year I am coming from a different school in (current hometown) (for the kids who have moved at least once in their lives) I am excited but nervous and I heard they have Zombies here. I start running out of the house as fast as I can. People look at me weird. I feel like I am going to be an outcast here. People start singing too. My brother is the cheer Capitan here I went to a different School because I was living with some family because my parents wanted me safe from the zombies.
Zed's pov
Today is my first day at human school I walk out side and start singing. After singing and dancing. As I am walking inside I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Too bad she's a human. She is so pretty. "Hey Zed are you ok?" Eliza asked. I just nodded. "I'm just glad we don't have class in a dinngy basement." I reply.
Quick time skip brought to you by ... Zed the sexy Zombie😍😍😍
"You were saying" said Eliza. Well great we don't even get to try and show that we are kind. This is bullshit. Well at least I still have a chance at football. I wasn't listening but I say her trying to exuse herself so I quickly asked, "hey do you know where I can try out for football?" Eliza added, "and computer coding?" Then Bonzo adds, "Zuzichh?" But she didn't understand zombie so I translated, Yeah music, Bonzo is classically trained." Then he starts singing but she trying to talk so I quieted him down. "Do any of these require leaving the basement?" "Uh yeah." "Then I guess no tryouts for you." WHAT I AM BEYOND PISSED THEY ARE MAKING US STAY DOWN HERE! This sucks. You know what fuck it I'm going to tryouts anyway I just gotta sneak out of here.
(Y/n) Pov
I am going to meet up with my twin I'm getting kinda nervous though because 1 it's be forever since I've seen him & 2. Everyone is staring at me. I may seem cool and calm but I have bad anxiety and depression so I scared shitless. I was thinking about how to make a good impression on my brother since I don't know anything about except that he loves cheer just like me. Next this I know I accidentally run into someone. I look up to see my brother followed by 3 laughing teenagers 1 boy and 2 girls. I felt like I was about to cry before my brother turned around and silenced them. He looked back at me and offered to help me up. I took his hand. "Thanks Bucky I really appreciate it." His friends, I think they are anyway, sat there mouths open on why I was so calm to talk to him. "Anytime sis what are you doing wondering around anyway? And why are you dressed like a zombie would if they had a choice in clothing style?" "Well I was trying to find you. And I happen to like my style thank you very much!" I stuck my tounge out at him as if I were a child. He just laughs and asks, "Are you going to tryout for cheer?" "Depends are you going to make me dress like a girly-girl like those two?" "No I can tell you hate most girly things. I won't force you no promises about mom and dad though." "Haha don't worry about them they don't really like me much because of my "style" if you know what I mean." "Yeah it must suck being different in a town of perfects. Well I got to go. See you at tryouts. Stay away from the Zombies." I decided to keep walking. Next thing I know I hear a girl scream and an alarm go off. I run into the nearest room which happens to be a Zombie Safe Room. I heard something move. So I call out, "hello?" Then hear a quiet, "Hello". So again I say "Hello" "Oh Hello~". They sounded to flirty so I said "HEY! Back off I throw a mean hooker." O-ok I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off as a pervert I just didn't expect my first day at a new school to go this way." "Ha I know how you feel just got home barely know my brother then I heard there was zombies going here!......." The boy seemed upset at the last part but I just continued, " I was so excited to actually talk to one but noooo the school has to make them stay down stairs. At least I still have a chance as a cheerleader." "Wait you're going to be a cheerleader?" I just nodded. "That is so cool I'm trying out for football!" "What no way well if you make which I am sure you will then I can say that I have an awesome friend on the football team." "What is you name by the way and just fr you know I'm Zed." "Oh well I'm (y/n)" Just then the lights turned on and I saw a Zombie. Omg no way Zed's a zombie. I was so excited that I just ran up and hugged him. "Wait your not scared of me?" "No I think zombies are the coolest. I wish I could be one to learn more about them." He was just about to say something when my brother came in. " Omg (y/n) are you ok? Hey get way from my sister you freak. Come on guys let's get to tryouts." "GOOD LUCK ZED!" After that was said you where to far away to even yell to him. You looked at your brother annoyed.
No pov
He knows how you like zombies since when you were little because the last time you visit you ran off cry and meet two kind zombie

( Chapter 2 complete)