Chapter 3

(Y/n) Pov
We get to the gym for tryouts and I see my cousin, Addison. YES! "ADDISON!" She looks towards me and waves. I wave back. Bucky has everyone line up. We start singing and dancing.
After singing and dancing.
Addison, Bree, who Addison introduced me to, and I made the team. Then he said it was time for initiation. When we got there I was beyond mad. He gave us each a carton of eggs and said we have to egg a house to show zombies aren't welcome in Seabrook. Then a lady came outside. "Can I help you?" They drove off screaming. Bree and Addison ran I just aplogized I walked over to them.
Zed's pov
Dad asks me to go see what's going on outside. When I get out there I see (y/n) walking to the trash cans with a carton of eggs and her friends hidden with cartons as well I feel my heart break a little no a lot I thought she was different. She turns and sees me. She looks between the carton and me. She trys to talk. "Zed it's not wha-..." "Save it I thought you where different." "But Zed I-...." I just ignore her and go inside. My dad asks if anything is out there I just tell him no.
(Y/n) Pov
My heart feels like it's been shot, stabbed and beaten repeatedly. I start to silently cry. Addison takes Bree's her's and my carton was about to throw them away when I grabbed them. "What are you doing?" "You'll see." I walked up to Zed's door step with the three cartons of eggs. I set them on the step knocked on the door and hid with Bree and Addison. We watched as Zed and his sister opened the door. They looked at the ground and picked up the cartons. Zed smiled. At least he knows that I care, I thought. When Zed and his sister went back inside we started to leave. When I got home I walked right Bucky and into my room. He's going to have one hell of a time fixing this.
Time skip brought to you by........ Bucky the asshole twin.
The next morning Bucky offered to drive me to school but I just ignored him and walked to school. When I got there Addison told me that there is a pep rally later today. Omg I should see if Zed and his friends want to come. I start to head to the basement. When I get there the teacher/ janitor said, "Hey no human kids allowed in the basement." "Oh well someone yaked in the cafeteria." "Oh right still the janitor." He went to grab his mop. "Wow" I said. "Yeah we would have cleaned but the teacher is territorial about his mop." Said a very familiar voice. Just as the person said that the janitor walks by. I look for who said that and when I find them I nearly cry. "E-eliza?" "(Y/n)?!" "(Y/n)ghh?" "BONZO!" The second I saw my two best friends I started crying and ran up and hugged them. "I've missed you guys so much!" We've missed you too (y/n)!" "Ok, ok can someone tell me what in the world is going on?" Oops I forgot about Zed hehe. "Oh Zed why didn't you say that she was the girl she has been our friend since forever. Hey (y/n) do you want to go to the zombie bash?" "Yes!" Yay I'm going to a zombie bash. I haven't been to Zombietowm in years. Now I just gotta-.... Wait my parents don't like me I can just leave. Haha for once it's a blessing.
Time skip cuz I am stupid
I'm at practice when Bonzo walks up to me and hands me a paper. He quickly hugs me and leaves. I read the paper.  Ready to break every rule in the book meet me at the barrier at 9 pm. - Zed. I could get in so much trouble. I'M IN!!! Practice ends. Bucky and I start walking home. He asks, "What are you doing later?" "Don't tell anyone but I'm going out with some friends." "Oh ok." When we get home I go to my room and get ready. It's 6:00 p.m. I still have 3 hours. I'm wearing this-

And my hair is up like

(Chapter three Complete)