Chapter 5

(Y/n) P.O.V
We get to Zed's house and go inside. When I get inside i see a little girl cheering. I walk up to her and say "Hello. Who are you?" "H- hi. I'm Zoey Zed's baby sister" she stutters "I like your cheer Zoey" "Thank you. You must be (Y/n) Zed talks so much about you" I feel my cheeks heat up a little. "Who is this?" I ask pointing to her stuffed dog. "This is Zandor My puppy" she said. "Hi Zandor noce to meet you" I say. She holds him.up to her ear and says "He says Hi and its nice to meet you too" Zed walks in behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I jump a littleat the feeling. He chuckles at the feeling of my jumping. "Who's a good boy?" I hear Zoey ask. Zed lets go of my waist ang gets on his knees. "WOOF, WOOF me." I look confused for a minute and then realize what hes doing. I get on my knees and start barking as well. "Good dogs." She says. Zed and I get up and go to his room. "Thanks for playing along" he says. "No problem being half- Zombie you know the costums of zombie town like you can't have dogs 'cause people think you will eat them, the curfew, and the government issued uniforms." I said "Wait your half-zombie?" Zed asked. "Yeah thats where the green hair comes from." I say. "Oh" is all he said. I look at him and we stare at each other before his eyes dart down to my lips then back at my eyes. We slowly lean in and I eventually I feel his soft lips against mine. We pull apart at Zoey's voice saying "ewwww" we both look at her and blush then Zed says "What do you need Zoey?" "Dad said dinners ready" she says. "Okay we'll be down in a moment" she noddes her head and runs off. A few moments later we go down stairs and see that his dad had made pizza with little pieces of brain on it. I see the brains and start getting hungry. "Zed i didn't know that brought a friend" his dad says. "Oh yeah dad this is (y/n)" " hello" nice to meet you mr." I say waiting for thier last name "oh call me Zevon" he says and then u realize i still have mg wig on I then di something that shocks me and Zed I pull of my wig and his dad looks at me and says "your a zombie" "no im only half" i say. He nods and we eat dinner. Zed and I go up to his room and go to bed. I say "Goodnight Zed, I love you." I fall asleep but not before o hear "Goodnight (Y/n), I love you too." He then wraps his arm around my waist and fall asleep on each others embrace.

( done with chapter five if you liked comment and vote)