The storie

"It all started in our first year when we were 11 years old....."
Hermione's POV:
I'm walking into some place called the great hall. "Ok students when I call your name you may come up and I'll place the hate on your head so you can be sorted into either Hufflepuff who are kind and loyal or Ravenclaw who are smart and like to learn new things or Gryffindor who are courageous and now what's right from wrong or Slytherin who are cunning and ambitious to get there own ways." Professor Mcgnagall said. "Now before we start professor Dumbledore would like to say something." She said.
"I want to tell the first years that the Forbidden forest is Forbidden and on the 7th floor is Forbidden now you may go." Professor Dumbledore said. "Ok when you get called you may come up here "Hermione Granger ". She said. As I went up I was so nervous. "Ah let's see ah you are a hard one mmm you have smarts and quit of learning but have bravery and leadership ah I now where to put you......
GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!" The hat yelled and I hoped off the stole and sat at the Gryffindor table then she called your father. "Draco Malfoy." He went up and the hat wasn't even on his head before yelling SLYTHERIN!!!!! And obviously he smirk then walk to the Slytherins table then my one of my best friends was called up. "Ronald Weasley." he went up and the hat said, "ah another Weasley huh I know where to put you GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!" The hat yelled. Next was my other best friend was called up. "Harry Potter." he walked up as the hall became silent and Dumbledore stud up. "Mmm difficult very difficult ah I see courage not that bad either has talent but we're to put you not Slytherin ah are you sure you know you could be great you now well if your sure better be GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!" It yelled and the Weasley twins know as the best pranksters at Hogwarts Fred Weasley and George Weasley yelled, "we got Harry Potter, we got Harry Potter in our house."
As the year went on we learned a lot of spells and charms and other stuff by the time 2nd year came me and your father let's just say it went dawn hill after he called me these words and (may I say that did hurt me. Well I'm sorry my father telled me about them and well you now what. Anyways let's get back to the story.)
Your father said this " know one asked your opinion you filthy little mudblood." (What mom what does that word mean. Ally said. Oh you'll find out. Ok so..)... Ronald, harry, and I went to go and visit Hagrid's hut. When we got there let's just say I didn't talk that much after your father called me that...... "Hey Hermione you ok you seem don't what's wrong with her ah boys." Hagrid said. "We don't now she has been like this sense Malfoy said that word " mudblood " he grasp. "What does mudblood mean Hagrid." Ronald said. "Well um how about we let hermione tell you." Hagrid said. "It means dirty blood mudblood is a family that are muggle - born someone with none magical parents someone like me." I said. "Oh sorry." Harry mumbles. "Man those Malfoy's they think cause these all rich that they get to do that not to mention they are pureblood's." Hagrid said.
As the years went on year father made fun of Ronald, harry, and sadly me but your like your father said it was only cause of what his father said.
Now the next year I punched him in the nose. Pass a couple of years then in our 6th year there was a war 1st your father went to the wrong side which was the dark side 2nd he joined the deatheaters and joined Voldemort oh and he is sort of a bad guy you could say that.
We won the war and everything was ok. I had my first kiss with Ron but I had to leave cause I wanted to restore my parents memory's but I didn't cause they looked so happy with there new daughter they had so I let them be happy and I found a job for clothes and about oh I don't now 5 or 6 months later
I mete your father at a club and at first we didn't get along but after about a few hours of talking we found out that we had a lot in common so we became friends then about almost a year of being friends he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes then 3 years later he purposed, about a year later we found out that I was pregnant with Scorpius then we'll here we are know so know do you kids get it." I said finishing the story.

"Yeah we get it, and dad don't worry what ever grandpa said to you probably was bad but I don't think any of us want to hear that." Ally said. "I know sweetie, that's why I'm not going to." Draco said. "Hey so those are Hogwarts letters but why do you have them." Ashley said. "I don't now let's find out." I said. We opened the letters and mine says,
Dear ms. Granger,
             I would like to invite you to our
         Hogwarts reunion that is happening
   on June 16th it starts at 8:39 to 10:59 and please wear your house colors so we know who's in which house but is your husband or wife did not go to Hogwarts then they can wear what ever they want. You may bring and children if you have any and your husband or wife if you have one. Hope to see everyone there.
                Sincerely,
        Professor N. Longbottom

P.S hope you come mione we all miss you.

"Are we going or not." Draco said. "Well um guess we are going I mean the kids will go and they get to see the school to." I said. "Yeah, I guess.... we'll kids I guess we are going to Hogwarts." I told them.