Family reunion

Hey guys, before you start reading I just want to let you know that I've changed a lot of the spelling, grammar, word check, and ofjee things in this chapter and will be doing that to my other chapters in this book. Sorry for the wording I have long nails right now and it's very hard to type this right now."

Hermione's POV:
I'm making lunch for my family when my daughter Katy and my son Jackson come into the kitchen and ask me something that I really don't want to answer.

"Mommy you know that story daddy and you told us. "Katy said. "Yes, sweetie," I said. "Well is it true that daddy called you mean words, and that you did to and that you punched him in the nose, and that daddy almost got hurt by one of your fr-" I cut Jackson off.

"WHAT!!!!" I yell and drop the plate I was holding.

All the rest of my kids come running down the stairs yelling my name.

"Mom, are you ok, what happened," Scorpius said. "Yeah, mom." Ally and Ashley said. "Yeah, mom, are you ok," Tagen said. "Yes, I'm ok kids, I'm just shocked about what I just heard that's all," I said. "Oh ok." Ally said.

"Um. mom, what exactly made you scream," Scorpius said. "Oh, it's just that Katy and Jackson said something about your father," I said. "Oh, what did they say," Ashley said. "Well. um,... they said that one of my friends did something to your father a long time ago and for some reason... I don't know...how they know.... and I didn't." I said.

"Know what honey?" My husband Draco said. "Oh...um, I didn't know back when we where at Hogwarts one of my friends hurt you, oh? Do you remember what day, the year it was, and what I mean as in year? I mean what year like in 4th 5th". I said. "Oh...that, well it was our 4th year. and I was in the boys' bathroom when I hear Potters' voice and the next thing I know he says, "sectumsempra." He said. "What," I said in a whisper voice. "Yeah, but one of the professors came and healed me. but I was still unconscious though." Draco said.

"So, that's why Harry left to hurt you... Draco why didn't you tell anyone, or at least Blaise... well if, well you know." I said. "Yeah, well, I didn't really need anyone back, then not even pansy... even if I was dating her," Draco said. "Yeah, I guess your right," I said. "I know." He said walking up to me and kisses me.

We break apart. I smile and say," I love you, no matter what." I look up at his handsome face and adorable eyes of his. He smiles and says, " I love you too, no matter who or what stops us,.... didn't I say that as my vow to you on our wedding day." Then smirks a little. "Oh, how much I miss you smirk," I said. He laughs.

"Yes, well getting to a problem.... how did my two adorable trouble makers no about this, huh," Draco said looking at Katy and Jackson.

"Well, daddy we were in the library, and we found a black book and on the first page said "Draco Lucius Malfoy property" We were wondering what it was so we read it, and we soon figure out it was you, daddy," Jackson said.

He looks at them and smiles. He laughs a little.

"It's ok, I mean that was a long time ago, back when I was a teenager, and  I wanted to be like my father... but soon after your mom punched me and said sorry, I have known at that time that I loved your mom... but I knew that we couldn't be together because of blood-related. and my parents and the dark lord and that I had to kill Dumble-" I cut him off.

"What you killed him!!" I almost yelled.

"What? no, well... technically yes, but I wasn't the one who killed him... Severus did, and... I don't know why your so mad right now, when it was a long time ago, and I get it, I didn't tell you back then... but that was only cause I was trying to protect my parents, and look where that got me back then... I was almost turning into my father by torturing people... I was scared of what the dark lord would do to my parents and even you..... and to honest, yeah that was my mission to kill him." He said.

I look at him trying to say something but it didn't work. I look at our kids they look at him in shock.

Ally's POV:
Our dad just told us something that shocks me and my siblings. We didn't know that our own dad had gone through that just to protect our grandparents. That he had no choice to do anything in his life until that war was over.

That our grandpa passed away cause of the war. I'm looking at him and in shock.

"Dad..." I whisper. He looks at me. "It's ok, dad... we get it... and we get what you had to go through," I said. "Yeah!! daddy, and how you had to watch mommy... get tortured by your aunt." Jackson said. "What??? mom, you got tortured??" Ash said. She sighs.

"Yes, and to be honest your father couldn't do anything. because his father was there, and he didn't know... I was in a relationship with your father." Mom said. Knock knock knock.

"Oh, they're, I'll get it?" Mom said.

She opens the door and auntie Luna and uncle Blaise are here.

"Auntie??? Uncle??? you're here??" I said. "Well, of course, your parents did invite us." Uncle Blaise said.

"Dad, can I go upstairs now," Blake said. "Yes, son you can." Auntie Luna said. "Come on ash, al, let's go??" Sara said. "Oh. yea, scorp come on." Blake said. "Ok, then let's go," Scorp said.

Luna's POV:
"Come on pop, let's go to my room," Katy said. "Ok, then bye mommy, daddy, bye auntie, uncle." Poppy said before running upstairs.

"Ok now that all of the kids are gone," Blaise said. "So, what has been going on here lately," I said. "Oh, nothing much you know same old, but Draco and I got a letter from Hogwarts saying that there is going to be a reunion there next week," Mia said.

"Yeah, Blaise and I got them too but mine said Luna Lovegood," I said. "Mine said, Hermione Granger," Mia said.

"Wow, we haven't said those names in a long time," I said. "Yeah, well no one knows that we married these two," Mia said sarcastically. Mia and I laugh. "Hey." Both our husbands say. "Sorry honey," Mia said. "Oh sorry, Bebe," I said. "It's ok, now what we're we talking about mate," Draco said. "Oh, yeah, you won't believe what happened," Blaise said.

Meanwhile with the kids upstairs- in ally's room:

Ally's POV:
"You have to be kidding me??? That happen to you???" Ally said. "Yeah, it did," Sara said. "Hey, at least I'm the one who likes Blake... right Ally," Sara said. She blushes.

"Ha??? I knew it??" I said. "Hey, ash, who do you like," Sara said. "Oh, uh... well, um... I uhhhhh ummm.. I - uh." I try to speak but I get nervous. "Mmmmm, what was that." Al's said. "Oh, um we- " I get cut off by my mom yelling that dinner is ready.

"Coming, mom???" My siblings and I yell while our cousins yell "coming auntie."

When we all hot down we here our parents talking about something.

"Yeah, I know. I mean why would he be lying to his own family about you Mia." Auntie Luna said. "I don't know Luna." Mom said. "Yeah, why would weasel lie to the potters about you cheating on him when he cheated on you." My dad said. "I really don't know, mate cause when Luna went over there he was with Daph." Uncle Blaise said.

"What the hell!!! He is still with her!!!" Mom said. "Yeah, I guess." Auntie Luna said. "I get why he would do that. but still, it's just wrong." Dad said. "Yeah. I know." Uncle Blaise said.

"Yeah, and Mia they don't know a thing, and they also hate you now so, when we go to the reunion make sure to be on guard ok," Luna said. "Ok, Luna, thanks for telling us." Mom said.

"Yeah. cause if they do something, they are going to get a punch in the face if they hurt you." Dad said.

Yes I know ho-" "hey mom." Al's said.

"Oh, hey sweetie, come on." Mom said.

After dinner and talking for a while we all went to our rooms and went to sleep.