The reunion

Draco's POV:
"I thought they changed things around here." Blaise said. "Yeah. I know. I thought after that war they would change things around here a little." I said.

"Ok, guess you will take the kids in, but I will take Katy cause she looks just like me, while luna takes poppy cause she looks like Luna, ok, so the rest of you kids have to go with your fathers, ok." Mia said.

All the kids nod.

"Ok then let's go." Blaise said opening the door.

Inside the great hall-

Ginny's POV:
"Hey, Harry, do you think that Hermione will come." I said. "I don't know, hon." Harry said.

"Probably not, I mean she did cheat on me after all." Ron said. "Yeah... I guess you are right." I said.

Just then the door opens they see Blaise Zabini with two other kids. Then the one and only Draco Malfoy walk in with his kids. They all go to a corner and talk.

Then what I saw next shocked all of us, we saw Hermione and Luna standing right there.

"Oh Merlin, girls." I said running up to them and hug them. "Oh and Hermione." I said. "Yes gin." Hermione said. I hit her on the arm. "Aw, what was that for." Hermione says.

"OH I DON'T KNOW, WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU HERE??? AND WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON MY BROTHER LIKE THAT??? THEN LEAVE HIM??? AND THEN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT A TRACE??? AND NOW YOU COME HERE SAYING HEY GIN!!!!???" I yell and the whole hall goes silent.

"WHAT???? GINNY YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!!!" Luna yells. "What the bloody hell girls." Harry aid. "Harry?" Mione said. "Oh, hey mione." Harry said coldly. "Mione is that you." Ron said in surprise.

Hermione's POV:
"Mione is that you." I look who says that it was weasel. "Oh, hey weasel, what are you doing here, oh and you're here with that slut too." I said smirking.

The whole hall grasp as what I just said.

"Hey, don't talk to him like that." Daphne said. "I can talk to him the way I want you bloody f***kin slut." I said.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SISTER- IN- LAW THAT???? YOU ARE NO GOOD THEN HER YOU B**CH!!!!" Ginny yells.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT??? IM NOT THE B**CH HERE??? It's YOU WHO IS???? CAUSE YOU DON'T GET IT??? IM NOT THE BLOODY ONE WHO CHEATED ON HIM???? HE WAS THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME!!!!" I yell.

"WHAT??? RON HAVE YOU BEEN LYING TO EVERYONE ABOUT THIS!!!!" Harry yells. "WHAT??? NO SHES JUST LYING." Ron yells.

Then my daughter Katy walks over to him and kicks him and then stomps on his foot.

"Aaaahhhh... hey?? you how dare you do that to me." Ron said very angry more than before. "Well, not my fault you people are so mean.... and you know what my mommy is telling the truth, she told me and my siblings about this last week, and don't you ever call my mommy that ever again. you are lucky my daddy won't come over here and kick your butt." Katy said. "Yeah." Poppy said.

"What?? you have more than one??" Ron said. "You have a husband too." Ginny said. " And you didn't invite us to your wedding..." Harry said.

"Well, I'm sorry. it's not my fault, I didn't want to see you two or Weasley at the time, cause I knew you would have done this back then so." I said.

I look at Luna telling her that she can tell Blaise and her kids to come but not Draco yet. She nods then looks at Blaise telling him to come and tell Draco that he can't come just yet and they both nod.

"Ok, I want you three to meet my husband and kids." Luna said. "You have a husband and kids?" Harry said. "What, and you didn't bother telling us when you come over??" Ginny said.