Chapter 1

It was a normal day for young Tom, spending time in the house, and playing with his older brother Tim. His friends Edd, Matt, and Tord were only just in the living room, bickering amongst themselves over who got to watch TV first. They all soon heard a knock on the door, and with the brit being the polite boy he is, went over and opened the front door. Standing there revealed Austin, a blonde haired rich kid and huge bully.

*****************************************
Austin grinned smugly, as he flicked Tom over the head with one of his fingers, his pale green eyes looking the shorter boy up and down like a piece of money. "Ah, Tom.. Such a pleasure that you're still free.~ I'm here to collect what you owe me," He purred mockingly as he said this, a single hand shoved in one of his pants pockets. The blonde always took money from the poor brit, in fact, it was almost three days every week that he did. Due to being a spoiled child, he could easily get what he wanted without even laying a finger to do anything. If he didn't get what he wanted from the black contact wearing male, he'd intended to forcefully take it or make him give it up. Forking money over to this boy seemed to be the only thing that satisfied his wants and needs.

Tom backed up a small bit, his gaze locking with Austin's own in a mere instant. His framing stiffened like a rail on a staircase, nervously gulping as he reached towards his pocket. The brits wallet only had $10.00 in it due to having spent the other thirty on cola and drawing supplies. He wasn't sure how he'd intend to tell the freckled male that he didn't have the amount of money as requested. "A-Austin, I don't have enough currency to provide, and these British dollars and coins are not to be spent. I can't give you anything.." His voice wavered with each word that rolled off his tongue, as he tried to hold firm. The British accent in his voice couldn't mask the wretched sound of fear laced in his words.

The blonde males pale green eyes narrowed, a scowl contorting his lips to express irritation. "What was that Tom? You don't have my money?" He sneered angrily, grabbing the light blue cladded boy by the collar of his hoodie, holding his face up to look at him directly. A threatening whisper emitted from the Australians lips, as he cooed lowly into the brits ear. Feeling him tremble in his grasp slightly made him grin, though he didn't allow himself to express it. The two emotions of anger and subtle lust filled his tone, as he spoke icily to Tom. "You better have what you owe together by Friday, or else I'll take something else of yours..~ Got it~?" The two emotions seethed in his voice, as he pulled away, readjusting his glasses.

The light haired Brit was now nervously sweating from what the blonde had said, his hands trembling at his sides. He took several brief moments to recollect his bearings, notably shaken from what had just happened. Edd and Matt angrily stared at Austin, whilst Tim had the beginnings of an aggressive sneer on his face as he stared at the blonde, and Tord was pretty much beyond concerned. "I-I'll have enough by then, I promise. Ch-Chores get Tim and I a decent amount of currency to use.." He quietly murmured, watching Austin grin and turn away from him. Within moments, the blue cladded boy had shut the front door, as his heart pounded in his chest. What would he do, if he didn't have enough money by Friday morning?