Chapter 3

The dreaded day had finally arrived for Tom, and still no luck in earning the &40.00 he'd promised Austin. He now only had $33.00 dollars total, as he had been a few dollars short. However, when he heard knocking on his front door.. he was prepared for the worst. Sweat builded up on his temple, as his expression panned out to something of fear, as he gulped.

********************************************
Tom hesitantly walked up to the door, his hand slightly trembling in fear of what would happen to him. He twisted the cold doorknob, inhaling sharply as he prepared for his dreadful fate in the hands of the blonde haired male. Once the door opened fully, he saw Austin looking down at him, a sinister grin spread across his face. The brit nervously tugged at his shirt collar, as he took the $33.00 out of his pants pocket. "Th-This is all that I could get Austin.. I'm s-sorry." He stammered nervously, only just in the beginnings of backing up and trying to run away. He didn't want to accept a twisted fate like this.

Austin, however, had other plans in mind. He took the $33.00 from Tom's hand, his tongue passing over his teeth. He grabbed the scared boy by the wrist, their faces almost so close to the point of where they could've kissed. "I believe you know exactly what I threatened..~ Now your coming with me.~" The blonde haired male growled huskily in his ear, before dragging him off to his house. Indeed, he had many plans in mind, but they were deliberately placed in the sexual category instead of the violent category. As soon as the two arrived, the Australian dragged the British boy up to his room, soon shutting and locking the door for extra measure.

The British boy nervously gazed around the Australian males room, his hands trembling ever so slightly from fear. He didn't know the taller males intentions, but by his expression alone, it was enough to scare the daylights out of the boy. He soon backed up, catching sight of him pulling out a box of.. 'special toys' as his older brother Tim calls them. One of them in particular that scared the brit badly, was the whip; one lash from it could tear the skin if struck hard enough, and could make one bleed. The brit whimpered pathetically out of fear, now too scared to try and escape the freckled male.

The freckled male pulled out a box of 'special toys', of which he'd labeled as 'Torture Devices'. He looked over in the British boys direction, before pulling out a whip, a small vibrator, and a dildo. His intentions were as follows; he'd toy with Tom and tease him till he couldn't take it, torture him with pain a bit, then skip to the main bit. The blonde haired male bit his lip a bit at the thought of just pounding the poor boy against the wall, until he started screaming and begging. He carried the assorted items over to his bed, of where he soon pinned Tom down. Austin smirks, deciding to go with the dildo first, since it was the third most painful option. "Now, we are going to play first, then skip to the main bit. If you try to call for help, I'll make sure you can't stand upright for a month. Got it?" He hissed a bit.

Tom felt like screaming in sheer terror at Austin's actions and comments, as his eyes widened. The sight of the dildo made him cringe, as the thought of pain was the first thing to come to mind. However, when the blonde haired male made that single threat, he whimpered a response. "Y-Yes sir.." His reply was quiet and shaky, drenched in his own fear and nervousness. Being a virgin at this age, like most children are, this would be beyond painful for him if the other wasn't patient. He inhaled sharply, awaiting the arrival of white hot pain piercing his body.

********************************************
This situation definitely wasn't good, as his parents and brother had no idea of what was going on. Being alone, and powerless against Austin, Tom had no choice on what to do or what he could say. One wrong step could send him through hell and back, only on pain alone. What will happen to this poor boy next?