Chapter 2

The British boy, along with his brother and friends, stood in silence inside the house. The others, much unlike Tom, held angry glares, stares, or bared teeth. He should have defended himself against Austin, but what was there that he could have done? He didn't have the money that the taller male wanted. And due to not having not had the $40.00 he'd promised, he was going to pay for it severely. A nervous aura radiated off of the boy like Zinc that had been dipped in radioactive acid.

******************************************

Tom nervously turned away from the door to face his extremely pissed off older brother and friends. A slight gulp emitted from him, knowing that they must've been greatly displeased by how he'd handled the situation. He pitifully lowered his gaze towards the ground only the tiniest bit as he spoke, his voice wavering ever so slightly. "..I'm sorry, guys. I couldn't do anything in my power to stop him." The boy sounded sorrowful when these words slipped out past his pale pink lips. His framing slumped, showing that he had finally regathered his bearings.

Tim, on the other hand, had his teeth gritted in white hot fury. His dark grey eyes were flashing with many assortments of anger, as he made an outburst. "Are you fucking insane!? You should've given that rich bastard a knuckle sandwich!" He spat a small bit as he said this, running his fingers through his hair to fix up a few tufts that had gotten misplaced with his tense actions. The dark eyed males fist were clenched to the point where his knuckles turned to a pure, ghostly white color. He was always protective of his little brother Tom, willing to beat up any person in the world that harmed him. This was never really an issue for him, hence the fact that people were easily scared off by him. Not to mention that his height, even though he hadn't finished growing, was intimidating.

Austin, whilst everyone back at the house bickered amongst themselves, had already managed to successfully walk himself home. A satisfied grin was practically plastered on the Australians face, as he thought over what he'd do on Friday, if he did not get his money from Tom. However, just thinking these things over made his pants feel.. a tiny bit tight. His tongue passed over his teeth, as he grabbed a small cup of tea and walked off towards his bedroom. "Ah dammit, I can't help myself..~" He grumbled, undoing his pants so that his boxers were exposed. These thoughts of his definitely weren't on the path of violence; They were deliberately placed in the sexual category. Within moments, the freckled male was already fapping to his sick and twisted fantasies.

*****************************************
Once Tom and everyone else had settled themselves, they were all either sitting around the sofa or on the couch. The small group of boys were watching the Netflix series "The Walking Dead", which Tord refused to watch alone. Tom, Tim, and Edd were on the sofa whilst Matt and Tord sat on the floor just in front of them. Of course, some of the boys couldn't help themselves but to spoil some of the first and second season.

Tom on the other hand, couldn't seem to fully relax. Today was now Tuesday afternoon, and that left him with three days to earn the $40.00 that he owed Austin. The British male cuddled up against his older brother Tim, continuing to watch the scenes on the screen with some interest. What was he going to do if he failed to collect what he'd promised?