Not just a roleplay

Sorry if it takes a long time for me to update. Just please be patient..

BUT HOORAY! A NEW CHAPTER!
THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gold's P.O.V.

This was the day. We've been practicing for this day for weeks!

What was the event you may ask?

Well.. it was the day that we will be performing Romeo and Juliet! Pretty cheesy to be honest... but it's STILL cute! Guess what.. Funneh was Juliet and Alec was Romeo! At first I was the one that was suppost to be Juliet. But I decided to give that role to Funneh just so I can see her with Alec. I am so smart.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Gold smiled at the thought of seeing her best friend with Alec while she tidied up the backdrops. She really shipped them together.

Funneh on the other hand was busy rehearsing her lines. She was REALLY nervous, what if she messed up?!

"Alright everyone, get to your places. We'll be practicing for one last time!" The director shouted. Funneh and Alec ran to their spots, while Gold was behind the curtain getting ready to control the lights.

~Time skip, after practicing~

Funneh's POV

Its happening.

Its time to perform.

I...Im not ready.. well.. yes I am.. but... im nervous.. I've never been so nervous before..

I walked onto the stage and said my lines. Everything went so fast! I looked at the crowd and I saw all their happy and excited faces.

Wait.. that means.. im doing good!

This made me so much more confident!

I said more of my lines filled with confidence.

But all my confidence left when it was near the ending, in the end Alec and I had to......

Kiss

I-Im not ready! But at the same time I was! Alec said his ending lines and leaned closer to me. I was so in thought that I didn't notice I was leaning in too..

We were so close to each other..

Almost..

Almost..

Until..

The door swung open with a loud CRASH.

I knew something was going to happen.... Everyone, including Alec and I, looked at the source for the sound. And guess who we saw... YUP! Brittney and Felicia.

"EVERYONE. LIKE.. STOP." Brittany shouted. "YEAH, BRITTANY IS LIKE RIGHT!" Felicia said in quite a sassy tone. Alec and I let out a quiet sigh. What are we gonna do now? Do we continue? The guards and a few students was trying to kick Brittany and Felicia out the theater. I looked behind Alec and saw Gold behind the curtain motioning us to go backstage. I looked back at the crowd and saw that everyone was currently occupied by Brittney and Felicia so Alec and I quickly ran to Gold, the curtains were closing beside us.

I looked at Gold and asked "What is it Gold? Why did you want us here?". Gold looked back at me, "Didn't you see Brittney and Felicia?! If we continue the show it would WAY too awkward!". I rolled my eyes, "Gold your being over dramatic.".

Gold looked back at me. "Do you wanna know the real reason?" She asked.

Alec and I nodded.

She was silent. We waited for her to say something.

All of a sudden, we heard a huge crash behind us. Alec and I quickly looked back to the stage and saw one of the sand bags on the floor.

"Brittney and Felicia cut the rope on that. If you stayed on stage, you could've been hurt." She stated while nervously looking at it.

Thank goodness she told us. I was JUST standing there.

"Anyways, I'll help the others with packing." Gold said while turning around to walk away. "You should change" she added.

I looked at Alec and saw that he was staring at me. "Gold's right, we should change.." I said to him. He nodded. I began to walk away, when Alec grabbed my hand.

It took my a while to process the situation. After a while, I finally snapped out of it and saw what was happening.

Alec is infront of me..

Kissing me.

He quickly pulled away and ran. I touched my lips with my hand.

"Guess the night couldn't end without a kiss.." I whispered to myself. Gosh, I must look like a blushing mess.

...................................................................
Bonus:

"HECK YEAH! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!" Gold exclaimed while watching from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Unedited)

There ya go! Hope you liked it! And, again, sorry for the long wait ^^: