🌸 i k i n d a l i k e y o u 🌸

🌸

Sorry for the wait~

I made sure to make this extra long.. ish..?

This chapter is dedicated to pppppppink, thank you for being patient and politely reminding me that this book exists-

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

🌸 I kinda like you 🌸

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'Oh my gosh! Look! They're together!'

'Th-.....They're just walking.'

'Shush.'

'I don't get it, why are you so obsessed with them?'

'Because they BELONG together!'

Whispers could be heard bouncing off the walls of Yandere High about two people.

Funneh and Alec.

Someone in the school started a rumor that they were dating. It was never denied, but never confirmed either. Regardless of whether the rumor was true or not, people still continued 'shipping' them.

Everytime Funneh heard people whispering about them, she always got flustered. It's true she's held feelings for the red-headed boy, she never told anyone in fear of being rejected by him. The only person she told her secret to was her bestfriend Gold, which she immediately regretted since the sassy brunette couldn't keep secrets very well.

"Hey Funneh, when will Falec be a thing?" Gold asked in a playful manner. Funneh flinched in suprise.

"G-Gold! Can we not talk about this right now?" The bluenette exclaimed, while blushing profusely. "I don't want the rumors to get even worse." She continued.

Gold rolled her eyes and apologized. The brunette was getting a little annoyed. She was a Falec shipper too. She wasn't that invested until she found out that Alec liked Funneh back. Since then Gold has been trying to get the two to confess to each other. But they'd always get embarrassed and change the subject.

"What about you Gold?" Funneh asked. "What about me?" Gold sassily replied.

"What a queen. We stan." whispered a ravenette that was walking past them as she was writing something on her phone. Something about.. two people walking around a mall..?

Funneh continued, "Do you like anyone?"."Well.. nobody's really been on my radar lately." Gold replied. Funneh sighed. Was she that oblivious to Kyran's feelings for her?

Oh the irony.

Funneh thought for a while. It would be nice if she got Gold to see Kyran's feelings for her. Suddenly, a thought came to Funneh's mind.

"How about I help you find someone?" Funneh asked with a big grin on her face.

"Find someone? Why?" Gold asked, startled by Funneh's sudden question.

"You've been trying to change MY love life, so maybe we should start working on yours!" Funneh asked excitedly but with a hint of worry. What if Gold didn't want to? Funneh's bright idea would go to waste.

Hesitantly, Gold answered. "Well.. I guess that's fair..".

'Yes!'

"You know what? Let me set you up on a date!" Funneh exclaimed. "Set me up on a date?! What!? I've never tried setting YOU up on a date, so why are you setting me up?!" Gold exclaimed back, both confused and nervous.