Prologue

Disclaimer: I do NOT own HxH or their characters. I only own Rizu and her family.

Warning: this book may contain some mature content and language.

I have wrote this story on a composition note book XD. The book is not really that descriptive, but Imma write another one that has better description. It'll probably be in third person POV. I don't know. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Rizu Koji~

Features~

Hair*

Waist long wavy purple

Skin*

Shining pale

Eyes*

Sakura pink

Brest*

30 DD

Extras*

Rosey cheeks, plump pink lips, purple strand of hair that is always in front of her right eye

Weight~

120 lbs

Height~

4'8

Attire~

At the Zoldyck's Estate*

Scarlet red dress, black flats, red bow

At Hunter Exam*

White tank top, gray cargo short shorts, black sports shoes, knee high white socks

Habits~

Cursing, over reacting to small problems, calling people inappropriate names

Personality~

Childish, hot tempered, mischievous, over reactive, cocky

Age~

11 years old

Birthday*

August 23rd

Likes~

Being right, food, being rewarded, books, drawing, winning, bets, skateboard

Dislikes~

Being wrong, being underestimated, sexists, losing, clowns, fighting

***

Rizu smirked mischievously as she held onto a small truck. "Hey, Killua! I have your truck," she yelled arrogantly to the boy who sat under a tree.

He looked up at her before glaring. "Give me my stuff back," he demanded as he got up.

"Make me," the girl said as she stuck her tongue out.

Once seeing that the boy was ready to start running after her, she let out a giggle, clutched harder onto the truck and began running.

The giddy girl was followed by the angered boy. But, once she turned back around, Killua wasn't there anymore.

She looked around.

"Killua," she called worriedly. There was no reply. She took a cautious step forward, but a scream escaped her as Killua suddenly appeared in front of her, upside down and hanging on a tree.

"Get down from there, you'll fall," she said worriedly. Killua shook his head. "No I won't," he said.

"Will too!" the girl yelled. "Will not," the boy yelled back. Rizu stumped her foot in anger as her hands formed into fist. "Will too!"

"Will not!"

"Will too!"

"Will not!"

"Will too!"

"Will not!"

"Will too!"

Killua's eyes narrowed as he jumped off of the tree branch. "You're so annoying. Why don't you go back to your mommy and give me my truck back, you thief," he said.

The 3 year old girl's sakura pink eyes watered as her pouted lip quivered. "Don't cry, Rizu," said her 4 year old companion who was now looking at her with a frown.

Rizu looked away as she sniffed, wiping her tears away with her arm.

"Don't cry, you look ugly when you cry," the boy said, which sent her into sobs. Killua looked at the girl in panic before pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! I promise, you're the prettiest girl I have ever met," he said.

Rizu looked up at the boy. "You mean it?" she asked as her mouth curved into an ear to ear grin.

Killua smiled back at her. "Yeah, and you look pretty even when you cry," he said. Rizu's tears evaporated as she was back to her cheerful self.

She hugged the boy happily. "Killua," she said.

He was a little shocked, but melted into the hug. "Huh," he asked with a closed eyed smile. "I love you," she said.

Killua looked at her in surprise.

She stared at him, her eyes glowing in happiness. The boy couldn't help but smile. "I love you too," he responded.

Rizu put up a fist. "Then we can get married! And we can kiss and have a family together," she yelled cheerfully.

The boy blushed. "I-Idiot," he muttered as he looked away.

"Let's do it right now! Let's kiss right now! Come on Killua! Come on!" she yelled, jumping up and down. Killua turned to the younger girl. "O-Okay," he stuttered. "But you have to close your eyes when you kiss," he stated.

Rizu nodded anxiously before closing her eyes. Killua did the same, and they both leaned in..."Rizu! Time to go!" her mother yelled from afar. The two were disappointed.

Rizu pouted. "Awe," she whined. Killua sighed as he watched the girl walk away. She waved at him once she held onto her mother's hand. He waved back a little, his face burning as he adverted his eyes.

"Who was that, Killua," Illumi asked. The boy almost jumped but then turned to see his motionless brother and smiled. "That's Rizu! We're gonna get married," he exclaimed happily.

Illumi looked up in thought before nodding. He turned on his heels. "Where are you going," Killua asked confusingly. "To go talk to mom and dad about your idea," he stated, not looking back before continuing walking.

***

Okay, that was the prologue. Hope you liked it. Tell me what you think about it!