Back on the road

I didn't get up from Mikey's bed after that. I sort of just sat there, whilst the others sat and argued over getting a new bus driver.
"There's one in the next state, he can arrive in two days."
"Two days? That's two concerts missed, plus we'd have to drive for longer to cross the states we missed, so possibly even more than that, that's too much."
"Well it's better than nothing."
"How are we going to explain it to the fans?"
"We don't have to explain it to them, just give a vague answer, we don't need to go into specifics."
"That's still a lot of concerts missed!"
"Well would you rather cancel the rest of the tour? Or only a few so we can carry on?" A single thought struck me. I snapped my fingers repetitively, standing up and trying to remember the name. "Taylor... Taylor, Taylor, taylor... Liam Taylor!" The others stared at me in question. "Jason's uncle! He's a truck driver here in Ohio, a few cities away! I can call up Jason's mom for his number and we can hire him, he'll be here in a few hours!" They all sat up, grinning and gasping, all before cheering and whooping triumphantly. The show was back on the road.

"Thank you so much, this means the world to us. Yep, that's right. Perfect. Thanks again!" I beamed at the others. "He should be here in 4 hours." I said. They all cheered and screamed again, all rushing over to the bunk I was sitting on and bundling me. I laughed and shrieked, hugging my brothers tight. We were finally going to push on with the rest of the tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank's little screech startled me, and I sat up, concerned. He had taken off the bus, giggling and squealing. I watched as Gerard ran through just behind, and I swung my legs out the way so I wouldn't trip him up. He jumped all the stairs and out onto the concrete, and I watched through the window as he chased Frank. I tapped Mikey on the arm, and he looked up from his computer. I tilted my head towards the window and he turned, smirking when he saw the two. Gerard wrapped both his hands around frank from behind, and it wasn't until Frank pulled both his arms to his chest and bent over that I realised he'd taken something. Frank was still laughing by this point, and I watched as the pair fought over what Frank was holding. Remaining in the same position, I heard them both call out for help, making me giggle. When none of us moved from the window, Gerard let go and grabbed Frank by the hips, beginning to lift him up. Frank screamed again, kicking his legs and laughing, wriggling so Gee would put him down. He did, and Frank handed him back what appeared to be his cell phone. We laughed, all slumping back down into our seats over the big scene.

As if on cue, we heard a horn from outside the bus, as a large truck pulled into the parking lot. "That's got to be him!" I claimed, jumping out my seat and joining Frank and Gerard. A tall, plump man, wearing blue jeans, a grey shirt and a green jacket with a baseball cap jumped out, waving as he sauntered over to us. "Hey, you must be My Chemical Romance! Nice to meet you." He said cheerfully, holding out his hand and shaking all ours firmly. He paused when he got to me. "You must be Jason's special friend." He said.
"Yes, sir."
"Ah. Glad to meet you. I'm not surprised you and him got along, you seem like a lovely young woman." I smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Taylor."
"Please, call me Liam." I nodded in acknowledgment. "Well then, shall we get going?" He said, a warm smile coming with it. We jumped up, grinning and nodding, before heading onto the bus. "Kentucky, here we come!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes this was short I'm sorry I needed a filler