Love At First Sight

Sebastian's POV:
Once I arrived to the palace, I stepped out of the carriage and hurried over the two front doors where I was greeted by a butler.
I walked inside of the palace and into the ballroom where I heard music playing.
I saw Grell and Alois, but luckily they didn't see me. They were busy drinking red wine and talking.
As I walked around the ballroom, I ended up bumping into somebody.
"Excuse me, beautiful" a deep smooth voice said.
I looked up and saw a tall man with golden eyes and wavy inky black hair. He had on a black tuxedo with a golden tie on.
I also noticed that he was wearing a crown upon his head.
He must be the prince.
"Please excuse me, your majesty. I didn't look where I was going, I'm very sorry" I said apologetically as I bowed slightly.
"No need to apologise, beautiful" he said as he took my hand. I stood up straight and looked into his eyes.
I blushed madly as he smiled and kissed my hand.
Claude's POV:
I took in every detail of him. He is very beautiful indeed.
His long flowing hair is black as night, his eyes shine bright like ruby red diamonds, his figure is so delicate and feminine, and his pale ivory skin is soft to the touch.
"Would you like to dance?" I decided to ask.
"Umm..... Yes" he said shyly and quietly, looking away from me.
I smiled as I placed my right hand on his waist and held his hand with my left one.
We danced gracefully across the floor.
I noticed that everyone in the ballroom was looking us.
Mother had a surprised look on her face and Hannah had an angry look on her face.
I didn't care what anyone thought of me at that point.
I know it might be crazy and that I just met him, but I think I'm in love with this red eyed beauty.
It's love at first sight.